2.17

Saloni "loni" edwards

"loni come hea." I heard daddy yelled from downstairs.

"sir ?" I walked downstairs fixing my hair.

"so you movin in with Harlem ?" he asked me turning the tv down some.

"yea he already found us an apartment close to the school."

"ok saloni , I like Harlem don't get me wrong but you still young & you still my daughter at the end of the day. Just be safe baby. Make sure this something you really wanna do. moving in together is a big step. I'm not trying change yo mind but I'll be less of a father than to tell you that."

"I understand daddy." I laid my head on his shoulder.

" ok baby , and you know I'm always here if you need anything & our house  will always have a room for you." he said kissing my cheek.

"ok you know will prolly be at the house everyday. did y'all ever find a new one ?"

"yea it's like thirty minutes from the school."

"okay. daddy do you think me & Harlem moving too fast ?"

"honestly baby I can't speak on it cause me and yo momma had the roughest start to a relationship" he chuckled a lil bit.

"fr ? Y'all never told me this." I pouted.

"yea , I got locked up like two week after I asked yo momma to be my girlfriend. In jail she found out she wasn't supposed to have kids. so she adopted king and skyler."

"aww y'all got a real hood love story." I chuckled a lil bit.

"yea , I love yo momma so much. she held a nigga down when she didn't have too , that's a strong momma y'all got." He said making me smile.

"y'all so cute. I really want the type of love y'all got."

"yea I'll drink her bath water." He said making me bust out laughing.

"bye daddy."

"sike nah fr though , I like you and Harlem. and you my youngest so I really had to accept it when you got a lil boyfriend. I see a lot of me in him and that boy love you saloni. Y'all young though don't rush nothing , always remember to communicate with each other that's key ! me and yo momma had to learn that." he said making me nod my head.

"always remember yo worth to baby , I'm not saying he gon do you wrong cs I'll kill em. But don't ever let a relationship drain you. y'all gon have arguments & disagreeing moments but it's how y'all bounce back that shows y'all love for each other."

"yes sir , thank you daddy." I leaned up and hugged him.

"you welcome baby." he said hugging me back. "I gotta go to bean house real quick and check on this heefa." he said and I leaned up so he can stand up.

"ok , he still upset bout aunt ju ?"

"yea , he really loved her he still in love with her honestly. but aunt ju let the depression and the streets take over. he gon be alright though."

"I hope so , be safe I love you." I said doing one them lil good stretches.

"I am , I love you too." he said walking out the door and I locked it before going back upstairs grabbing my phone off the bed.

Harlem called me five times and texted me.

my lover 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾.

you don't see me calling you saloni ?
you triggering in my psycho.
tf ?
CHANEL WTF IS YO PROBLEM ?
boutta pull up in five minutes.