𝐁 𝐄 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐈 𝐅 𝐔 𝐋' (𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐎)

"I laugh at these niggas when they ask who do this But everybody know who girl that you is"☂︎☆☂︎☆

☂︎☆☂︎☆

y'all were odd...to say the least. from the pink dyed hair to the facial piercings, right down to to your sense of humor. everything about the two of you just screamed odd, and surprisingly ya'll loved it. the looks in awe and sometimes in judgement boosted your ego. not like you did it for them anyways. you guys did it for yourselves, you never really fit in, anyways so why not stand out even more. even beyond highschool, y'all had a few "bullies", in your own terms they were just "niggas who parents never let them be great".

"pass the blunt bae" yall were currently in andre's car smoking a blunt like yall usually did. "i'll pass it went i feel comfortable hoe" you said rolling your eyes, you didn't mean any harm with the hoe part it was just how y'all talked. "nigga if you don't pass that blunt—" he cut his eyes at you, used to your attitude problems. "don't cuss at me" you frowned taking one last hit and passing it. "you shouldn't be smoking anyways, you got a drug test coming up" you huffed, he was right about that. the one normal thing you did was play volleyball, you'd been playing for as long as you could remember, you even went to college on a full scholarship. other than andre, volleyball was the only thing you had.

"fuck that drug test. nigga like me gon pass either way"

"and why is that?"

"cause they need me! the team is filled with white girls, i hate to be the token but diversity nigga!"

"girl— i can't even be mad you got a point"

suddenly there was a tap at the window. the tinted windows hiding what they were doing but the aroma coming out of the car told the whole parking lot. "what" you said rolling down the windows, doing her best attempt at hiding the fact that she was high. "heyyy pretty girl, yo nigga in here?" some boy you'd seen around campus said smirking.  'how childish' you thought as you snickered, making andre snicker back.

"boy what the fuck do you want?" you said trying not to let all the smoke out. "and how did you know i was pretty, the windows are clearly tinted" the boy smirked and bit his lip, making you cringe. "somethings you just know" you just rolled your eyes "you know i got a nigga right?"

the boy shrugged "fuck that lame ass nigga he ain't on shit for real"

suddenly a green dot was pointed at his forehead, curtesy of andre's glock that usually came in handy. the boy quickly noticed an ran away, andre laughed. he was sick like that.

"boy what did i tell you about that damn gun!"
you scolded as if he were your child.

"you're complaining yet it just came in handy"

"did it really? or are you just trigger happy and jealous?"

"maybe both, you love me anyway so..."

"....you're right"