𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒' (𝐁𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐀)

"when the morning comes i hope you're still mine"

[BROOKLYN POV]

it was dark in y/n's room, the only light coming in was from the candles she had lit. we were both shirtless, i was laying against her as she sat criss crossed and music played softly in the background. we weren't on no freaky shit we were just trying to be "intimate" as she called it. exploring each other's bodies in other ways than sexual. i didn't mind it, the only problem was trying to hold back from touching her or trying to fuck her right then and there.

she had that type of appeal that made you want her in every single way. she had sex appeal, and she was smart as hell. she was perfect in every single way.

"brooklyn" she said running her hands up and down my back, i shuttered cause goddamn her hands were cold.

"what princess?"

"don't tell me what hoe..." she mugged me making me roll my eyes. "i was gonna ask you if you knew you had a lil birthmark on your back."

i chuckled shaking my head 'no'. "ion be back there a lot, so nah" i snickered as she playfully pushed me. "girl shut up" she kissed me all on my back, tickling me a bit so i giggled.

i turned over and pressed our foreheads together, just letting us sit in silence the only thing heard was us breathing but barely that. she gave me a light peck on the lips and ruffled my hair.

"i don't think i'll love anybody as much as i love you"