𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃' [𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐎]

"There's something 'bout the way you pick your cherries ('cause you blow me away with your cherry)Make me feel like Fourth of July"

Make me feel like Fourth of July"

you sat in your room laying against your boyfriends chest forcing yourself to pay attention to the movie going on that he picked. 'sing 2? really?' you thought to yourself sighing and rolling your eyes for the hundredth time. normally you wouldn't mind watching corny kids movies with your boyfriend, but you needed something more. he came into your house, wearing the cologne you loved oh so much. on top of that he just got a retwist paired with a new haircut how could you not wanna fuck him right then and there.

but you couldn't.

for whatever reason andre just couldn't make a move, and it had been almost year with no action from either sides, you at least thought by now somebody would at least give up some head. anytime you at least reached for his waist band while y'all were making out, he'd move your hand.

you couldn't ignore the aching feeling from your core, and it's not like you could relieve yourself right in front of him that'd be weird. you decided to make a move, you couldn't stand to just sit there anymore. besides you couldn't be the only one feeling that way.

you leaned up and kissed him deeply almost immediately slipping your tongue in his mouth, letting him know what type of timing you were on. he kissed back rubbing on your ass underneath the blanket. you pulled away and changed you alls position, you now being on his lap. he raised a brow at you and looked around in confusion. "can we fuck?" you asked flat out scratching your head awkwardly.

"oh—oh?" he looked at you in confusion

"oh so that's a no?"

"no zoey—its just you said you wanted to take things slow and for your first time to be special..."

"nigga it's been a year....you telling me you not sexually frustrated?"

"i mean a little but i didn't wanna rush you bae"

"boy shut up and just fuck me."

you smashed his lips onto yours, as he quite literally ripped the shorts of you, smirking once he noticed you weren't wearing any underwear. he rubbed your clit slowly in circles sending vibrations up and down your body emitting a low moan from you. nobody has ever came close to touching you like that except for yourself, the thought of andre ruining the little innocence you had left sending a rush through you.

you broke away from the kiss as he sped up, letting out a string of moans as you gripped the sheets beside you two. "you finna cum for me baby?" he said directly into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. you nodded frantically feeling the coil in your stomach get tighter.

"use your words baby."

"y-yes daddy" you moaned out feeling it getting ready to snap.

right when you said that he moved his hand, chuckling.

you looked at him with your tongue in your cheek, unamused. he shrugged and pulled off his sweatpants throwing them somewhere on your floor. he moved you onto your back as he stood up towering over you as he put a condom on. he rubbed your wetness all over his dick slowly easing the tip in. you let out a large whine, feeling him stretch you out a bit. "it's okay you can take it baby" andre cooed.
you nodded in response lacing his fingers with yours.

he slowly started to push in and out of you, giving you slow and long strokes that hit your gspot every time. your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you finally got used to his size the slight pain turning into total pleasure. he sped up, slamming into you roughly making unlatch his hand as you covered your mouth. "oh my god—" you said muffled as he snatched away your hand. "let me hear those pretty ass noises" he grunted using his free hand to rub on your clit.

you felt your walls tighten up against him, your body still sensitive from earlier. "you gon cum with me baby?" his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier, as you nodded feeling your orgasm approach.

you came with a loud cry, your legs trembling as they struggled to stay in the air. andre was not too far behind cumming into the condom and collapsing on top of you. "good fucking girl" he mumbled peppering kisses all over your chest and face.

he pulled out and sat down lighting up a blunt he had already rolled.

"you better enjoy yo lil break now cause i'm not finished"

a/n: i hope this good because smut is not my strong suit yall 😭 anyways this was a request for @YOUNGDAGGGER

if u guys ever wanna request anything leave a comment or dm me and i will do it i will write for anybody and everybody like you'd be surprise at who i stan!

anyways sorry this a/n is kinda long but thank you guys for reading and shit like that ily <3