𝐓𝐖𝐎/𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘/𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

andre was always full of surprises but
pulling up to your house at 5am, was one you never expected. but that was
the point right? dre knocked on your window trying to stay as quiet as possible, hoping that your parents were asleep and your dog that was resting happily on your back porch
stayed quiet. at first you thought you were dreaming when you heard the
tiny pecks at your window, then it starting getting louder and louder making you groan.

you lived in the basement so stuff was always pecking at your window, it irritated (and scared you) quite often.

"god?-" you blinked in confusion looking up at the window above your bed and seeing the familiar pink haired boy. of course it was your boyfriend, he had a lot of... issues so he always found himself at your house. usually with permission from your mother, but you guessed this time he just couldn't wait.

"yes now open the damn window" you opened the window in pure confusion
wondering how he even got to your house. he had a bunch of bags in his hand as he slipped inside of your room with ease, falling onto your bed
as if he was supposed to be there. "hi" he kissed your cheek and put the bag down dre brought you your favorite
snacks." he was always so thoughtful. even in his worst moments. you could see the dried tears on his face, and the redness in his eyes. he looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"you look tired" you cooed "lay down with me when's the last time you slept??

you wrapped your arms around your boyfriend forcing him to lay down with you. "take off your shoes and get under the blanket i'm cold" you ordered, and he did as he was told.

"love you"
you muttered for the first time, his cheeks showing a slight red tint in an instant. "love you too" you ran your fingers through his hair and kissed him on his forehead, his body immediately relaxing. "so when's the last time you slept dre?" you asked noticing he dodged your question. "maybe 2 days ago, i can't sleep without you stink" you rolled your eyes and cringed. "boy you know damn well that's not the reason."

the way your boyfriends mind worked was intriguing to say the least. he could stay up for days and still function, and then crash and sleep for days. "you know how it gets when i'm like this" he mumbled kissing you on your chin, "i can't help it" you hummed in response. "wellll...just try to go to sleep now and—"  you noticed that he was out cold and smiled, laying back down your self, trying to keep the movement minimal so he could sleep.

"i love you boy" you said quietly, kissing him on the forehead.