𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄' [𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒]

"they wanna see us, wanna see us alone

"they wanna see us, wanna see us alone. they wanna see us wanna see us apart"
♠︎

you sat on your bed, knees up to your chest sniffling as you read the comments on your latest post, tears streaming down your cheeks. you had no idea why the 'fans' hated you so much, didn't they wanna see namil happy? the comments were filled with microaggressions and back handed compliments, you turned off your comments and took a deep breath. you swore up and down to namil that comments did nothing to you, but everytime you posted a pic of you two it was like a war zone in the comments.

'what am i doing wrong 😀'

'his standards are in hell.'

'ky$'

'oh....they were serious....'

'yikes'

and plenty of other ridiculous comments were left on your page, your boyfriend never said anything due to the fact that you were a pacifist but everyday it seemed to get worse. it sent you spiraling, almost every single time you checked any social media it was like hell. due to past relationships, and the hate you often thought the comments were true. you were ugly,unwanted, and just an all around freak. it made you question your relationship and your own sanity.

"YOOOO" namil loudly entered your house like he usually did, it always made you question why your mom gave him a key. you quickly wiped your tears and turned on the tv, trying to act natural. he burst into your room closing the door behind him and full on ran and jumped on you. he was needy like that, he had to be right next to you, he had to lay on you, he had be around you so even if y'all hadn't seen each other in an a couple of hours he acted like it had been for days.

"hi love" he said laying on top of you and kissing your cheek.

"hey." you mumbled. even though you couldn't be happier to see him, your mind still wandered else where.

"hey? is all i get" his face contorted in confusion. "welllll wanna play just dance?"

you shook your head and pushed him off of you. "i'm sorry i'm just not feeling it right now..."

"what's going on y/n. like come on you been acting real weird and dismissive lately like did i do something?"

"it's just—" you took a deep breath "your fans are just a lot to deal with, i thought i could handle it but—i can't" your voice cracked as he wrapped his arms around you. "i can't do it anymore namil, it's hard having hundreds of people saying i'm not good enough ca-cause what if you start feeling like that too?"

"baby i could never" he reassured you "you are perfect in every way there is, and you are irreplaceable. i don't want these groupie ass fans i want you and you only and that's final"

"you're my everything."