𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 [𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒]

i sat in a circle anxiously looking at my friends as they spun the bottle, this party was definitely giving 7th grade but it was still fun nonetheless. i did question my homies on why they wanted to play 7 minutes in heaven with a terrible bitch to nigga ratio, but y/n was here so it didn't matter. it almost felt like a movie the way she glowed brightening up the dark ass basement we were in.

"your turn nigga" dami said to me smirking, darting his eyes toward y/n. i rolled my eyes and spun it. it landed on steven, i turned my nose up at him as he made a kissy face toward me. "nigga you zesty..." i spun it again and it seemed like it went around for hours before it finally landed on y/n. i swear my eyes lit up as she grabbed my hand guided me to one of the empty rooms.

we sat on the bed, it seemed like we were miles apart. i inched closer to her trying not seem so awkward. "so...." she said looking around. "wanna make out?"

"oh damn— yeah sure"

she snorted as she slid onto my lap grabbing face and smashing her lips onto mine. i could tell she was cross faded as fuck, but so was i. i grabbed her ass and sat her more comfortably on me trying my best not to get hard. ian wanna scare her off.

i moved my lips off her neck marking up her neck, wanting these 7 minutes to never end. she moaned softly running her hands up and down my chest. "damn" i mumbled in her ear. she snickered looking me into my eyes. "youn think i notice you staring at me namil?" she rolled her eye "i know yo ass like me."

i froze "i—i mean you cool and— well yeah i like you" i admitted

"well good cause i like you too."

suddenly there was a knock at the door, i could tell it was tana. "AYE NIGGAS ITS BEEN MORE THAN 7 MINUTES GET OUT"

y/n chuckled as she got off lap, "call me love" she blew me a kiss before she left out.