𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁⁴ [𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒]

you sat in the car with your boyfriend in the mcdonald's drive thru trying to frantically explain to him why he couldn't have any of your fries. he had just gotten his wisdom teeth removed and he was a mess. blood dripping down and out of his mouth and he was just saying anything and everything that came to mind.

"please y/n!" he was in tears he was so hysterical.

"NO NIGGA SHUT UP" you yelled wishing the line would go faster so you could get him home asap.

"stop yelling at me lil miss dookie booty." he giggled looking over at you, you looked back at him in disgust. this was definitely not one of his best looks. "boy shut up and put the gauze back in your mouth"

"you so bossy and mean, i'm replacing you" he slurred

"oh yeah? with who?"

"my left hand but she don't do as much as a good job as you"

you just sighed and turned the music up louder trying not to listen to his madness.

"oh my god i love this song" he said singing loudly and obnoxiously to the song, you wanted badly to cover your ears like a child but you still had to drive. you huffed as you listened to him butcher micheal jackson.

"bro micheal is rolling in his grave"

suddenly he started crying hysterically.

"Y/N WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME MJ WAS DEAD??"

"um what?"

"HE CAN'T BE DEAD MAN NOT MY HOMIE"

"namil he has been dead for like 13 years...."

"YOU KILLED HIM?"

"ok man."