𝐆𝐅𝐓𝐂 [𝐒𝐏𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐒]

"said i wasn't fucking on fans no more but i guess it's part of the job"

[WES]

namil and i were at some club chilling after our show, the thought of a certain girl on my mind the entire time, getting me higher than the weed being passed to me ever could. "you good g?" he said to me as he scared me out of my thoughts. "yeah i'm good" i nodded getting up to the bar, ion drink much but i needed something. shit, i'm not even legal but i need something to get her off my mind.

the way she looked into my eyes and sang every word to each of my songs, i could tell she wasn't no groupie.

yet i wanted to fuck her like one.

ain't even met the bitch but jesus himself couldn't stop me from the rizz i was gon put on if i ever got her alone.

"let me get a—" i felt a tap on my shoulder and there she was. the dress she had on hugging each and every curve she had showing off all the perfections her body had to offer. "i just wanna say you did so good at your show wes" she smiled. damn even her teeth were perfect.

"oh—" i was at a lost for words trying to construct a sentence.

"let me get four shots of casamigos" she told the bartender smirking. "my names y/n"

"wesley...but i think you knew that...."
she just giggled as i sat down.

"man you looked so good in that crowd, i mean— you just stood out from everybody else"

"oh thanks, i love your music so you know i had to show out"

"damn i think i love you..." i mumbled as i looked around. she took a shot an held it in her mouth, she motioned for me to move toward her as she kissed my lips pushing the harsh liquid into my mouth. i swallowed it hesitantly as she deepened the kiss. my head began to spin, maybe it was the liquor or maybe it was the fact that i was making out with one of the baddest bitches i've ever seen or maybe it was both.

she pulled away and smiled. "i hope you don't think i'm some type of groupie."

"nah you different from them hoes, i can feel it"

"thanks i guess?"

i snickered.

she started rubbing on my thighs and i spread them like the slut i am.

she flashed her pearly white at me one last time as she leaned into my ear and smirked.

"tryna go back to my hotel room?"