𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐎' [𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒]

'Baby I know that you don't see yourself as one of them But honestly girl I believe that you're 100 out of ten

'Baby I know that you don't see yourself as one of them But honestly girl I believe that you're 100 out of ten. You've been going through some things (I want you to feel better)'

♥︎

you stood in front of your bathroom mirror, you sighed as you sucked in your stomach as much as you could. you had gained a little weight since he had went on tour, you stressed ate worrying yourself about the possibilities of him fucking other bitches in different cities and forgetting about you. silly, you know but your insecurities were heavy and it wasn't hard for you to over think.

"it's not that noticeable right?" you bit your lip looking around, the doorbell startling you making you jump. "fuck!" you slammed your hand on the counter, running down stairs already knowing it was namil. you opened the door for him, smiling awkwardly. he pushed you inside immediately giving you a thousand kisses and throwing his arms around you.

"i missed you so much stink"

"don't call me that shit" you turned up your nose up and took him to your room. you felt a breeze past aganist your stomach, immediately remembering you had a crop top on. "fuck." you whispers to yourself as namil sat in your desk chair, turning on your playstation. you sat on your bed covering up your body with your blanket. "aye you better not have had no niggas playing on my account while i was gone." you rolled your eyes. "shut up hoe" you got out your phone, a heavy feeling forming in your chest.

'fuck he's gonna take one look at you and break up with you'

'imagine all the bitches he fucked'

the thoughts came in all at once, you tried not to make it noticeable but the tears already started flowing. "since when we got just dance on the play sta—" he looked over at you, his expression almost immediately changing.

"baby why you crying?" he moved from the chair to the bed wrapping his arms around you.

"n-nothing" you said shrugging it off "i just missed you a lot"

"nigga you're a terrible ass liar, what's really going on"

"i just gained so much weight— and i just know you saw prettier bitches and—"

"GAINED WEIGHT" he looked at you like you were crazy "baby if you did it's not noticeable, and even if it was i wouldn't love you any less, i love you no matter what the fuck you look like." he kissed the the tears falling down your cheeks, ripping the blanket off of you and moving down to kiss your stomach making you smile. 

"and i promise there's no other girl in the world prettier than the one in front of me right now"

♥︎

a/n: omg 2 requests in a row 😱 it's giving ppl actually like my writing and i'm hella surprised. but this was request for @Luv444namil hopefully u like it, i kinda js did whatever 🫶🏽

ps. i take requests for almost everybody and anybody pls feel free to comment or dm me a request

p.s.s: i love u ❤️