𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 [𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒]

"you do damage to me

"you do damage to me. You know I love it, yeah I love you Ain't nothing better for me now"
☯︎

i showed the camera the costume i was wearing for dreamcon, i'd probably stream in it later but i had to include it in the vlog just because. i gazed out my hotel window and took a deep breath, i only started streaming about a year and a half ago and i was already invited to big events like this. it was surreal and if i thought about it too much it almost made me nauseous.

i took a picture of the cosplay i was in posing according to the character i was. 'if niggas don't know what kill bill is...' i thought to myself as i posted it.

@y/nphobic: 📍DREAMCON![2000 COMMENTS]@supremedreams_1: glad you could come gang 🤎❣️     ↳@y/nphobic: ofc man yk i wouldn't miss ts for the world@dukedennis: wowww you came and ain't even tell me

[2000 COMMENTS]
@supremedreams_1: glad you could come gang 🤎❣️
@y/nphobic: ofc man yk i wouldn't miss ts for the world
@dukedennis: wowww you came and ain't even tell me...
@y/nphobic: 🤷🏽‍♀️

☁︎

i rolled my eyes reading my exes comment, why does he think he has a right to know if i came to a public event. 'anyways' i thought to myself thinking of the whole reason me and him broke up in the first place. he was too busy for me, it always seemed like he'd rather spend time with the bitches in his videos rather than his actual girlfriend, so i broke it off. he called me insecure and every other name in the book but i ignored it. on occasion we'd fuck and it'd always end up with me saying how much i hated him.

toxic? yes i know. but the dick was too good to let go, no matter how many other bitches i had to share it with.

.....

god i need help.

☦︎
i was at an after party with my home girls, they were slightly drunk and dancing but i just wasn't feeling it. my feet were hurting, i couldn't hear my thoughts the music was so loud. normally i'd be dancing all along with them, but something was just different right now.

i felt arms wrap around me from behind, i automatically knew who it was and huffed. i was already having a bad night and here this nigga go. "what do you want duke." i said taking a sip out of my drink, i was gon need one if i was dealing with him. "what i do?" he said burying his head in my neck and kissing it, god he knew my weak spot. i pulled away from him and blinked. "leave me alone bro i'm not fucking with yo toxic ass no more."

"oh my god, you just can't never let shit go. i'm not fucking toxic you're just insecure as fuck."

"i'm not finna argue with you in the damn club, you're a bitch and i hate you" i smiled knowing that'd hit a nerve. i started to walk away pulling my phone out to call an uber. once i was outside the club i was snatched up almost immediately. 'damn this nigga so fucking aggressive' i thought to myself.

"what hoe?" i mugged him trying to get him to loosen up his grip on my arm. "stop fucking playing with me y/n" he damn near yelled.

"LET THAT SHIT GO!"

"NIGGA YOU CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES?"

"NO I DIDN'T HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT SHIT, STOP BELIEVING EVERY SINGLE STUPID STORY SOMEBODY TELL YOU"

"NOW YOU TRYNA GASLIGHT ME?"

"WHAT?— Y/N SHUT THE HELL UP ON EVERYTHING I LOVE IAN CHEAT. I PUT THAT ON YOU."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME DUKE, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND YOU NEVER EVEN SAID THE SHIT, I BET YOU CANT EVEN SAY IT NOW."

"THATS NOT EVEN THE POINT—"

"BRO FUCK YOU, YOU GOT ME OUT HERE YELLING AT 2AM. WHY YOU GOTTA BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME."

we sat in silence for a couple moments, tears streaming down my cheeks. my uber pulled up making me let out a sigh of relief. i didn't even look back as i got into the car. my phone started buzzing, of course it was duke.

[toxic.]

cmon y/n yk i got love for you

that's not the same thing as loving me duke.

🤦🏽‍♂️
stop being difficult you know i fucking love you lil girl.
ian ever stopped loving you

yeahhh i love you is real easy to TEXT
but actually saying it and meaning it is different.
you taking the easy way out and it shows.

lemme slide to yo hotel room, i promise imma make it up to you

fine. it's #234
and don't think i'm finna fuck either
after whatever u gotta say we done for real.

⚡︎

"fuck!—" i screamed out as he put the arch deeper into my back, i had my eyes rolled into the back of head. duke quickly clamped his hand over my mouth, the other hand used to pull my hair. he leaned down as he fucked into me, the juices coming from my core making a mess all over the hotel bed. "you hate me right?" he groaned picking up the pace. i nodded, tears almost falling down my cheeks. "then why you letting me fuck you like this baby?" he asked, i could hear the smirk on his face. god he was an ass hole. "the way you taking this dick showing me you love me." he moved his hand off my mouth wrapping it around my neck.

"you must love me huh?"

"i love you—" i squeaked.

"you what baby?"

"i fucking love you duke—"