2' Going viral!

No Ones POV

THE girls were sitting on the couch, talking about anything and everything until Bubbles came bursting into the room.

"GUYS! DID YOU SEE POPTUNES INSTAGRAM??" she panted, she ran all the way from the backyard to here. Bubbles held up her phone, waving it around like a mad woman. Also, Poptunes™ is where all new music is posted, they're known for making upcoming artists huge by sharing their music! Newbies get their videos sent in every day of every hour. Buttercup sweatdropped,

"No.. why? Bubbles, BUBBLES?!" Said girl looked like she was about to hyperventilate. She kept breathing in and out rapidly, thats when Blossom stepped in. "Bubbles?! Snap out of it!" Blossom said as she shook her sister violently, snatching the phone from her hand in the process.

You can see her eyes tracing each word carefully, her eyes growing wide as she kept reading on. After at least 2 minutes of complete silence, Blossom spoke up,

"G-Guy.. this isn't good.. this isn't good oh my God."  Blossom looked like she was gonna vomit, the phone falling out of her hand.

All her sisters were worried, what was so bad that they couldn't speak? Impatient, Bunny picked the phone off the floor and started reading out loud,

"Our new hot take this week.. an anonymous person sent in a video of these 6 talented girls singing about their exes. The user gave us their names, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Bunny, Bell, and Robin. Wow, these girls have such powerful voices, we have invited them to our studio this week to think about record deals. We hope to see them there, good day everyone.." Bunny felt like she couldn't breathe, who sent that video?! Robin snatched the phone from her and sure enough everything she said was there, the video of them in their living room singing that song yesterday was there, right on the screen.

Robin grew angry, it has to been one of their friends. Who else would've seen that performance?!  "Someone recorded us in secret! They knew it was private and betrayed us! When I get my hands on that person they're gonna wish they were never born!" She heard Buttercup say. Robin agreed with her, "I know! I'm so mad I could just.. just!" She exclaimed while putting her hands up and waving them crazy.

Bell was silent, she was scared. Millions of people have seen her sing, and about something so personal. Tears were forming in the white haired girls eyes, how could someone do this? Was the thought roaming around in her mind, until she got an idea. 

"Wait guys.. think about this.. this can be our chance to get back at them! By making songs like this and making sure the media knows it's about them, they can lose fans because they're heartbreakers and left us in the dust. This is our time." Bell told her sisters, a tiny evil glint in her eyes. She looked around the room, looking for everyone's reaction.

Blossom looked thoughtful of it, Bubbles was still dazed but Bell knew she was thinking about it. Buttercup's scowl slowly turned into a smirk, Bunny had her finger up to chin, and Robin smiled with her arms crossed. "I'm in." Bubbles was the first to say, and more voices chimed in.

Blossom stood up straight, gaining the attention from all her sisters, "Well girls, let's do this."