14' The greens ♡

Buttercups POV
"BUTCH?" I tilted my head, confused to see my ex boyfriend at my door. I was the only one home, my sisters all went to go shopping and to run errands, ew. Totally not my thing, plus Wrestle-Mania was on! Like hell I was gonna miss it.

"Hey, BC. Sorry for dropping by out of the blue, my brothers are out running errands and that's just not my thing. And plus Wrestle-Mania is playing and I remember you used to love it so.. I was wondering if you wanted to watch it together?" Butch sheepishly asked, he looked ethereal, his beautiful emerald green eyes shining with the light from the sunset behind him. Damn, it's hard to try to hate him.

"Of course we can watch it together.. only if you brought food." I leaned against the door frame, trying to suppress my smirk. He suddenly lifted 2 clear bags, one filled with a bunch of snacks and the other had 2 two-go boxes inside. "Way ahead of you." I smiled and opened the door wider, letting the boy inside.

Butch whistled as soon as he stepped inside as I locked the door behind us, "Damn, sweet digs you got here. This might be nicer than mine and my brothers place." "Might be nicer? Okay, mister millionaire. No need to brag about your luxury life." There was no venom in that sentence, I said it in a playful tone. He just chuckled while putting the food down on the coffee table that was in front of the TV. "I'm not bragging at all, but whatever floats your boat, babe." And I totally did not feel butterflies in my stomach. Totally.

Butchs POV
I turned back to look at Buttercup's reaction to the nickname and she was just standing there, flushed. This is very uncommon of her, but I'm just glad I still have that effect on her.

She looks so cute right now, but I know she'd probably throw me across the room if I ever said that out loud like the wrestlers on the TV. But it's true, she's the most cutest, prettiest, funniest, most beautiful and talented girl in the world.

I took a seat on the cream leather couch, patting the seat right next to me, signaling her to come over, with her face still pink, she walked slowly to the couch and sat next to me. Even though we were sitting right next to each other, it felt like we still were so apart.

After about 10 minutes of a comfortable silence, we both knew we weren't paying attention to the TV, but the proximity of our bodies and how close we were. I could feel she was still a little tense and then I saw the guitar in the corner of the room and it's like a light bulb went off in my head.

No One's POV
BUCTH suddenly walked to the corner of the room and picked up the guitar, Buttercup just staring in confusion. The boy started tuning the guitar and once he was done he smiled, "What do you say, BC? Wanna sing?"

She knew she couldn't say no to him, so while playfully rolling her eyes she said, "Oh you know it. Play a good one, will ya?"

Butch just smiled, "You good to go?" The girl nodded and he started playing.

Buttercup: All I knew this morning when I woke
Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before
And all I've seen since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles
And your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like

Buttercup stared right into his eyes while she sang along to the tune he was playing, her smiling growing more and more.

Buttercup: I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
Both: I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

Both: 'Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed

Butch kept his eyes on the girl sitting in front of him as he played the guitar, admiring how beautiful she looked. This encouraged him to sing even more.

Butch: And all my walls stood tall, painted blue
And I'll take 'em down, take 'em down
And open up the door for you
Buttercup: And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind
Makin' up for lost time, takin' flight, making me feel like

Both: I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed

Their voices sounded heavenly together, the only sound in the room is their beautiful music. It was like they were the only two people ever, they were slowly inching closer to each other.

Both: Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time
Hooo~
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

Buttercup: I just wanna know you better
Know you better, know you better now
I just wanna know you, know you, know you
Both: All I know is we said hello
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
And everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday
Is everything has changed

Buttercup: All I know is we said hello
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain
Both: And everything has changed
Buttercup: All I know is a new found grace
All my days, I'll know your face
All I know since
Both: Yesterday
Is everything has changed

Butch immediately put the guitar down and was pretty speechless, "Whoa, your voice was just, whoa." Buttercup only giggled and smirked back at him, "You were pretty whoa yourself." And the two threw a fit of giggles.

Once they stopped laughing, Butch put his fingers under her chin, looked into her eyes for a bit until he closed all the space between them and kissed her. She melted into the kiss immediately, putting her hands behind his neck to pull him closer.

They basically made out for 7 minutes until they had to gasp for air. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." "Trust me, I can tell."

3 Down, 3 more to go.