17' The yellows ♡

Robin's POV
AS soon as I woke up, I checked my phone as one normal human does and saw it. A text. From Mitch. Asking me to meet him in a park later. So obviously I scrambled out of bed and raided my closest to find an appropriate outfit to wear when you meet up with your ex. You know, just girly things!

Mitch has been the only guy that I've ever been comfortable with enough to not try to look good for, I know he'll think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world either way, but still. I wanted to look pretty for him.

I stepped out my room and tried to make it out the door without any of my meddling sisters catching me actually dressed up nice, I almost made it out safe and sound until I heard it. The voice of my eldest sister, "Robin? Is that YOU?"

I sighed, fuck. I knew all my sisters have gone back with their respective Ruff and it was inevitably my turn soon but still! With a fake smile I turned around, "Heyyyyy, Blossom! Whats up?" She just scanned me from head to two and cocked a brow and simply asked, "Mitch?" I nodded, "Don't be late for dinner!"

And with that I was out of the house. God, I knew it was gonna happen, we were gonna get back together, but why was I so nervous?!

As I was lost in my own thoughts I didn't watch where I was going, making me bump into someone, we both feel to the group with a hard thump and as I opened my eyes to look around, I noticed I was at the park already, and oh shit! The person I accidentally knocked out, I completely forgot about them, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

A low chuckle came out of them as they replied, "It's cool, don't worry about it."

And fuck, I knew where that voice was from. Or I guess who it belonged to.

Mitch's POV
I helped up the girl of my dreams up from off the ground, her cheeks painted the prettiest red. Cute. Very cute. But if I said that out loud she would probably beat my ass, so I stayed quiet for now.

She brushed herself off, "Th- Thank you." Robin coughed out, it took all in me to not smirk at the stutter.

"Well what are we doing just standing here! Come on, there's a bench right in front of the pond so we could see all the ducks." I say as I grab ahold of her hand, it fits so perfectly in mine. I looked behind me to where Robin was and she smiled, smiled so beautifully. I hoped she would like it, I remember she used to really love animals, especially ducks. They were her favorite. So I looked for the closest spot in town with a duck pond, all just for her.

I know this gesture isn't that big, but that's just how we are. We already know we love each other and we don't need some grand gesture to show it. (Though it is nice sometimes.)

We approached the bench and I spun her around and she landed on the bench, she giggled. Oh how I missed hearing that sweet sweet sound.

I took my seat next to her and we just sat in a comfortable silence for a bit, just watching the little ducks and ducklings swim around the park, being adorable as ever.

One little duckling was far behind from its mother and siblings and it looked as if it struggled to swim, "No, baby duck! Hurry and make it back to your mama!" Robin cheered the duckling on, so I decided to join in too, "Yeah, little one! Swim faster to your siblings!"

"Go! Go! Go!" "Yay, he made it!"
We both interrupted into a fit of giggles afterwards, holding onto each other for support.

Yeah, I could get used to this again.

No One's POV
AS the two just sat there embracing each others company, Mitch started to hum a tune making Robin look up at him from where she was laying on his shoulder.