16' The whites ♡

Bell's POV
THE club was pretty empty, considering it was 2 p.m. Now you might be thinking, why am I at a nightclub at 2 in the afternoon? Well, I just needed to clear my head without my sisters, I love them to pieces but I need my own space sometimes. And plus, a margarita was calling my name.

They were playing some old Ariana Grande songs and I just moved along to the beat. I could feel some eyes linger on me and I mean not to be conceited but I am beautiful, as are all my sisters. We truly were blessed in the beauty department.

I felt a different type of stare. A familiar one. One I remembered all too well. I knew I might regret looking the other way but I did anyway. I turned my head slightly and saw them. Those gorgeous silver eyes staring straight back at me.

I gulped and hoped my face wasn't as red as it felt. I slowly touched my face and it warm.

Fuck, know he knows he still has an effect on me.

Blaine's POV
THERE she was. The love of my life, dancing and drinking in a nightclub at 2 in the afternoon. Now I didn't follow her here, if that's what you're thinking! I simply was just walking around town and looked through the clubs windows and saw the white haired beauty.

So naturally, instead of going to the comic book store, I immediately went into the club.

After staring at her for about 5 minutes, watching her move gracefully with the music, she noticed and stared back at me. Her face turned the prettiest pink, I had to try and hold back my smirk.

It was like we were having a mental conversation with each other, none of us saying a single word. Us being the most quiet ones, this was a very normal thing when we were dating. Our eyes doing most of the talking.

I smirked, I knew Ariana Grande was one of Bell's favorite artist, and I know she used to love this one song. She used to play it all the time that I practically knew the whole rap part by heart.

I gave her a swift wink and went to the DJ Booth, whispering them about the certain song. Since I was from the RRB they gave in right away.

Sometimes, being famous comes with its perks.

No One's POV
BLAINE ran up to Bell, startling her a bit as he took her hand and ran to the dance floor. He spun the girl around in his arms and whispered in her ear, making her blush again, "Follow my lead. I think you know this song well by now."

Blaine gave the DJ a thumbs up and Bell smiled as the music started playing, happy the boy still knew her so well.

Blaine: What we gotta do right here is go back
Bell: Ah~Ah~
Blaine: Back to the top
Bell: Ahh~

Bell: I love the way you make me feel
Blaine: (Okay, Yeah)
Bell: I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it

Blaine: Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour
Do my singing in the shower
Picking petals off the flowers like
Do she love me, do she love me not? (Love me not)
I ain't a player, I just (Player, I just..)

Blaine spun the girl around, holding her in his arms as he hugged her from behind, loving the way she felt in his arms.

Bell felt so safe and secure in the arms of her first love, she wished she could just stay like this forever.