4' Stardom, here we come!

(ahhh finally someone's pov!)

Blossoms POV

"BUBBLES.. I don't think your whole closest can fit it that suitcase." I said to my blonde sister, she was currently trying to shove a mountain of her clothes into her suitcase. God, why do I have to be the responsible one?

We were currently packing so we would be prepared for our flight tomorrow morning, and by morning, I mean morning. 4 am. Buttercup especially had a problem with this.

"Ugh 4 am?! Are they nuts! I mean seriously, can't they treat us with some respect and give us  a few more hours of sleep?!" And there she goes, ranting again. I heard Bell sigh,

"Tell me about it, but you know we have to be there on time because we're getting a freaking record deal! I still can't believe it!" We all laughed at that, I was excited too. We were finally being acknowledged for our musical abilities and we're finally getting somewhere. I know the thought of being famous went through all our heads at one point but the fact that it's finally happening? Yeah, I am screaming in the inside. And I think my sisters are too, some more on the outside.

"I know! I am so excited but wait OMG.." Bunny pondered, "What will our name be? Should we stick to the PPGs? Or be something else.." That was a good question. How would people recognize us? I mean yeah we are superheroes but we haven't fought crime in years. Nobody called us the PowerPuff Girls anymore, we were just those girls with superpowers.

Robin was the first to speak up after 2 minutes of thinking, "I think we should stick to the PowerPuff Girls. We're finally getting to use that name again and yeah we're not being known for crime fighting anymore but we're finally getting recognized again, it's been such a long time!"

Bubbles grinned, "Yes! Girls we have to do this! We're finally getting recognition again, this will be good for us."

I smiled, "Perfect, we're the PPGs again!"

_____________________________

Buttercups POV

It was the next day, Bubbles was practically pushing me out of bed. I looked at my alarm clock, 3:57. FUCK! Blossom's probably throwing a fit.

Bubbles screeched, "Get up Buttercup! We're gonna miss our flight!" Even though I didn't want to, I got up. I didn't bother to change my clothes, I just left in my pajamas and slid on my lime green converse. I grabbed my bags and rushed downstairs.

When I got down all my sisters were smirking at me, why the hell were they smirking?! We're gonna be late! "Why the hell are you guys smirking?! We're gonna be late!" Wow, I sound like Blossom. All of them started laughing, what the heck was so funny?!

Robin recomposed herself, "Sorry BC, we knew you were gonna oversleep so we changed your alarm clock time. It's actually 3:25."

I was about to yell at them for playing with me like that, but they had a point. I hated when they had a point. I sighed, "Fine you got me, so now what should we do?"

"We're just gonna eat breakfast and then head out—" Blossom was interrupted by the Professor, a tissue up to his nose. "I-I still can't believe my little girls are gonna be stars! I'm gonna miss you all so much!" He choked on his sobs. I smiled softy at him, my sisters doing the same.

"Professor, we're gonna miss you too but this is our chance! We'll call all the time, okay?" Bunny's eyes were watering a bit while she spoke, awe crap. Now I'm tearing up.