12' The reds ♡

Blossoms POV
"BRICK, are you seriously following me? Again?" All my sisters and the Ruffs had left back home after that 'performance' we had on the street, well everyone except for me, and apparently my ex-boyfriend.

Since it wasn't that late, I decided to hit the local bookstore to see if they had 'The Love Hypothesis', I've been looking everywhere for that book! I was about to open the door to the book shop when my brick-headed ex spoke, "Whattt?" He said stretching out the word, "I'm not following you! I happen to also be looking for a book at this time of night, thank you very much!"

I just rolled my eyes, "Right.. whatever. After you, ladies first." I held the door open for him, he just stuck out his tongue and waltz right in, I totally did NOT have to bite back a smile.

Bricks POV
THE library was really empty, I mean it IS pitch black outside, who comes at the library at this time?! Oh yeah, my Blossom does.

That's one of the things I love about her, she's just so interesting. Everything she does is captivating and always makes me want to know more, I love her so much. Like right now, she's carefully scheming through the various bookshelves looking for.. well duh a book.

She keeps looking until she grins and pulls one off the shelf, "A-ha!" She exclaims, very cutely I might add. "Shh!" She gets shut down immediately, but that grin doesn't leave her face. "Brick! I've been looking everywhere for this book and I finally found it! Damn, L.A truly is great."

I just gave her a lazy smile, "Oh this isn't even the half of it, babe." The both of us weren't even phased at the nickname, it just felt so natural, "There's this big ass library downtown, it's way better than this. We should go some time, you know, together.. just the two of us." I had to ask her out discreetly, okay!

That grin was still plastered on her face, "Of course we should go, together.. just the two of us." Let's go!! "Great, so it's a date."

We were both just standing there, in a comfortable silence just staring into each others eyes, her gorgeous gorgeous eyes. Fuck, I really am in love with this girl, and I don't plan on letting her go ever again.

No One's POV
IN the corner of his eye, Brick could see a.. karaoke machine? In a library? Oh well, he didn't question it. And so, a teeny evil glint in his eyes appeared, he had an idea.

Brick took Blossom by the hand and dragged the pink eyes girl to the machine, which was on this tiny like stage in the back of the room, picked up two microphones and handed one to her. Blossom rose a brow, "Karaoke? Really?" He just chuckled, "Duh, really!"

With that being said, he ran to the machine and carefully selected a song, grinning Brick went back to where Blossom was standing and started to sing. He hopes she knows the song.

Brick: Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healin' that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

Blossoms face immediately turned red, knowing the meaning behind the song and being confused as to why Brick chose it, it's a library for pete's sake!

Brick: We got this king-size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's Kama Sutra show and tell, yeah

Whoa, there's lovin' in your eyes that pulls me closer
(Oh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle (It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble (I'm in trouble)
But I love to be in trouble with you

Brick was signaling Blossom to join in with his eyes, giving her that pleading look he knew she couldn't say no to.

Both: Let's Marvin Gaye and get in on
Brick: You got the healin' that I want
Just like they say it in the song, until the dawn,
Both: Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You've got to give it up to me~!
I'm screaming, "Mercy, mercy, please!"
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

The few people that were in the little bookstore got up to dance along to the two's singing, people were literally grinding on each other and the room was getting hot, what magic is in this song?

Blossom: And when you leave me all alone
I'm like a stray without a home
I'm like a dog without a bone
I just want you for my own
I got to have you, babe~

Both: Whoa, there's lovin' in your eyes that pulls me closer
(Oh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle (It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble (I'm in trouble)
But I'd rather be in trouble with you

Brick: Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Oh, baby, I got that healing that you want, yeah

The two reds were just smiling softly at each other while singing, slowly inching towards each other, like a magnetic force was pulling them closer to each other, and they couldn't separate even if they wanted to. (Which they don't.)

Blossom: Like they say it in the songs
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Both: Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on~~!
You got the healin' that I want~
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, babe
You've got to give it up to me~!
I'm screaming "Mercy, mercy, please!"
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, oh~

As soon as the song ended, the two could practically feel each others breath on their necks, yeah, they were that close. Brick was staring at the girls lips and vice versa.

It felt like they were the only two in the room, scratch that, the world. They were only focused on each other, feeling up every single inch of each other, not like they would find anything new, they knew every single part of each other like the back of their hands.

Before anyone could say anything, Brick smashed their lips together, holding the pink eyed girl by the waist tightly, never wanting to let her go. And Blossom just grasped onto his biceps just as tightly, kissing the boy back with just as much passion. God, how much she missed this.

1 Down, 5 More to go.