15' The purples ♡

Bunny's POV
I was currently out in the park that was near our house, it was like 5 minutes away in walking distance. I decided to come and just think, and also to pet all the dogs that I see.

I smiled softly waving bye at a little french bulldog I saw. I also came to here to just think. Sometimes, living with 5 sisters can be really hectic that I can't even hear my own thoughts, I love those girls to death but sometimes I need a breath of fresh air.

There was also a DJ? In this park, playing random music and a crowd of people surrounded, singing, dancing, and having rap battles.

I smiled and nodded my head along to my the music, when I felt a pair of eyes on me.. eyes I knew all too well.

I wasn't even mad, I playfully rolled my eyes, "Blitz? What are you doing here?"

Blitz POV
"WHAT? How did you know it was me?" I say, kind of embarrassed that I got caught, but kinda amazed she knew it was me.

Bunny turned her head around and playfully smirked, "Blitz, I basically know everything about you. So I can tell when you are looking at me by now." Curse this beautiful girl for knowing me so well. "Plus, it's hard to not notice a beautiful pair of purple eyes."

And my ears totally did NOT turn red. Nope, nah.

"Are you flirting with me, BunBun?" I knew she hated that nickname. She immediately shut up afterwards, and wait, was she blushing? "Sh-Shut up, you jerk! You know I hate that nickname!"

I just chuckled at Bunny being so flustered, because she looked to beautiful. Her beautiful lilac eyes, the pretty pink blush painting her cheeks, and her lips. God, her lips. I miss kissing those soft, plush lips. I wonder if she's wearing that mint lip gloss that I love so much.

Bunny immediately snapped out of her embarrassment, she looked behind me and smirked. Next thing I knew she ran passed me to the DJ table and whispered something into the guys ear.

What could she possibly be saying to him? Whatever. I am wayyyy cooler than him anyway. No. I'm not jealous.

The DJ just smiled at her and nodded his head, and she smiled that breathtaking smile at him.

Okay, maybe I'm a little bit jealous.

No One's POV
BUNNY cheerfully skipped back to where Blitz was standing, and turned back to give the DJ a thumbs up.
The DJ gave a thumbs up back and started to do his thing. A familiar tune for the both of them started playing and Blitz playfully groaned, "Ughh! Bunny, not this song!"

Said girl just giggled at his reaction, "Too late! Now shut up, my line is coming up."

Blitz just playfully rolled his eyes.

Bunny: Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine~
And let the music be your guide

Blitz and Bunny danced to the beat as if they never forgotten the steps. Let me fill you in a bit.

The two purples entered a dance competition freshman year of high school together. Blitz thought the song was too cringey, hence it being from High School Musical 3. So he tries to block out the memory, especially since his freshman year hairstyle.. was not it.

Even so, he still sand along with Bunny, he just can't resist her.

Blitz: Won't you promise me
Bunny: (Now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
Blitz: We'll keep dancing
Bunny: (To keep dancing)
Both: Wherever we go next

Both: It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you~
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
Bunny: So can I have this dance?
Blitz: (Can I have this dance?)
Both: Can I have this dance~?

Blitz couldn't believe he was actually having fun singing this song. He was twirling Bunny around as they were swaying in harmony.

The twos melodic voices and beautiful dancing caught a lot of people in the park's attention, watching the two rekindle their romance.

Blitz: Take my hand, l'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all

He dipped Bunny low and gave her that charismatic smile, and she was TOTALLY not blushing. (She was.)

Blitz: And you can't keep us apart
Bunny: (Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)
Blitz: Cause my heart is
Bunny: (Cause my heart is)
Both: Wherever you are

Both: It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you~
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
Bunny: So can I have this dance?
Blitz: (Can I have this dance?)
Both: Can I have this dance~?

Bunny: Ohhhh~ No mountains too high Both: And no oceans too high
Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Bunny: Let it rain
Both: Let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be~
Yeah~!

The pair were putting all their feelings that have never gone away into the song, both yearned and pined for each other.

And now they're here. Together. Blossoming the love that was once there and never went away.

Both: It's like catching lighting, the chances of finding someone like you~
Bunny: Like~ You~
Both: It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
Bunny: Way~! We do~
Both: And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

Bunny: So can I have this dance?
Blitz: (Can I have this dance?)
Both: Can I have this dance~?
Bunny: And can I have
Both: This dance~?
Can I have this dance~?

Everyone in the park irrupted in cheers, startling the purples. But they didn't even care, they didn't even notice that people were watching. They were just focused on each other, their eyes, their lips, their breath, their body. Just each other.

Staring into each others eyes, Blitz broke the comfortable silence, "So, may I take the pleasure of having this dance, fine maiden? And a potential kiss?"

Bunny just giggled, "Come here, you." And broke the distance as they shared a sweet, passionate kiss.

4 down, 2 more to go.