5' Oh no, not them!

(hi quick authors note, thank you for 100 reads already we're close to 200! ok now enjoy!)

Bunnys POVS

"YOU'LL be meeting The Rowdyruff Boys!" We all froze, rage filled my body. I can see my sisters felt the same, some with fear too. I felt like I was gonna explode, and eventually, I did.

"I'm sorry, WHO?!" I didn't mean to be so loud but come on, they're the whole reason that our song that got us here. Axe raised an eyebrow, "Uh.. The Rowdyruff Boys? Is there a problem with them?"

Buttercup grit her teeth, "Oh you bet there's a problem." She muttered but we heard her.

The tension in the air was so thick, I fidgeted uncomfortably. Axe coughed, gaining our attention. "Um okay then.. well they're upstairs right now, they're going to sing you a song as a way of welcoming you guys." He went back up the stairs to retrieve them.

Robin was the first to express her anger, "You've got to be kidding me?! Out of every other boy band it had to be them!" I nodded in agreement, "I know right?! Should we leave I mean it won't be that hard to get back home right? We can sing on the streets and—"

"Bunny! We are not doing that?! I know they're the last people we would want to see right now but we can't mess up an opportunity like this, this only happens once in a life time! We aren't gonna let them get the best of us!" Blossom cut me off, leave it to her to come up with good points, but she's right, we're not letting some dumb boys bring us down! I smirked,

"Yeah we're not letting stupid boys bring us down!" My sisters cheered then froze, I was facing them and they were facing me, what's behind me? I was about to look until I heard an all too familiar voice..

"Stupid boys huh? Well these stupid boys have a song to play for our lovely new label buddies." Blitz. The boy who I used to love, keywords, used to. I furrowed my brows and turned around, seeing him smirk at him with those eyes, those beautiful eyes- what?! No, Bunny! Keep it together girl. All 6 boys were there, all looking at their respective counterpart. I quickly looked away and heard Bubbles voice, it sounded very timid.

"Uh.. okay.. go play the s-song." I can tell she was nervous, I also saw Boomer giving her a longing look, ugh he doesn't have the right.

"Okay, enjoy." Butch said with a wink, no doubt to Buttercup, who just glared at him.

_______________________________

Bells POV

All ruffs got into position, I guess they're going to be dancing as well. I still can't believe they're here.. staring at us. I can feel Blaine's stare as I'm staring down at the floor, wow suddenly these tiles are so interesting. I looked up once I didn't feel his eyes on me anymore.

I looked up to see Brick smirk and say, "Hit it!"

Brick: Yeah, yeah, yeah
Mitch: Her beauty's crazy
I watch her from the crowd
Her voice is so amazing
She make her mama proud

He was staring at Robin for the whole verse, she crossed her arms and looked away.

Blitz: I tried to send her flowers
But she has no address
Her home is in my heart
It's like she never left

He was also staring at Bunny but Bunny wasn't giving him the time of day, except for listening to the song.
Even though I hate to admit it, they're so talented, and no one, not even my hardheaded sisters can disagree on that. Mitch and Blitz were shaking their heads to the beat, the rest stayed in position until their parts.