7' Operation: Get-the-girls-back is a go!

hiiiiiiii! first of all.. THANK YOU FOR 200 READS💗💗💗💗 ily you all so much hehhehe but i won't be able to update as much since i start school soon :c 11th grade!! but i'll try to update when i can, enjoy this chapter c:

aNo Ones POV

"SO are we just gonna sit here and eat like some losers or are we gonna think of how we're gonna get the girls that we love back?!" Blitz said while smashing his fries with his fists.

Brick rolled his eyes and took another bite of his burger, "Well what can we do? They seem to want nothing to do with us." Blaine nodded and wiped his mouth, "He's right, Blitz. What elaborate plan will make them forgive us."

Mitch, who was chewing on his straw, groaned, "Don't even remind me, man. I'm trying my hardest to think of anything that would help bring Robin back to me but nothing comes to mind. It's so frustrating." All boys nodded their heads in agreement. They wanna come up with something amazing that'll help the Puffs get back together with them but it's hard when the girls that they love won't even spare them a glance.

Boomer sat with a frown at the end of the table in the burger joint, and you could tell he was thinking about Bubbles, her laugh, her smile, her everything. He looked up at his brothers, a look of determination in his eyes, "Well obviously, we need to charm them! Make them realize why they loved us in the first place and how much we love them!"

The table was quiet, everyone seemed to be contemplating the idea, Butch was the first to agree.

"Wait, that might actually work! Like we can remind them about the times we had, sing songs that we wrote for them!" Butch put Boomer in a headlock, rubbing his head, "When did my little bro become a genius!" Even though Boomer would usually be offended by a comment like that, he smiled.

"He's right, good thinking Boom. But we need to plan this out right, we can't fail. Don't rush things, am I clear?" Brick said looking at all his brothers. "Yes, Mister.Know-It-All." Blitz muttered while drinking his soda and then choked on the soda by a slap on the back from maybe his redhead brother but who knows?

"Anyway.. what are we waiting for?! Let's go home and get started on this operation! Wait," Mitch stood up, ready to run out the door until he paused, "What should we name this operator?"

Blitz, who recovered from choking, answered his question, "Operation-get-the-girls-back!" It was a stupid name, yes, but it will do.

"Alright men, let's go!"

"But my food.." Blaine pouted as he was dragged out of the place.

Sigh, he guesses food can wait.