9' It's go time

Blossom's POV

SO, after Axe told us that the PPG is happening, we decided to go out and celebrate at the nearest club closest to our house. My sisters were still talking about it on the way to the club, but can you blame them? I'm still so happy too.

"Guys~~~ I just- I can't believe we're actually doing this! It's like a dream come true! Even if the dream wasn't for that long.." Bubbles gushed, hugging Bell who just patted her head, "I know Bubbs, it's really a dream come true. Even if the dream wasn't so long."

"Literally, we're just talented like that." Buttercup smirks and Bunny practically jumped on her, "You know it, sis!"

Robin and I just stared at my sisters chuckling, we might not say it all the time, but we're truly grateful for an opportunity as amazing like this.

Looking at all of them, I almost want to.. cry? It feels like it was just yesterday that we went on our first mission with the 6 of us at the age of 5... and now here we are at 18, getting a record deal. I'll be sure to call the professor as soon as I get home.

While in my thought process I didn't realize we were already here until I heard Doja Cat's "Need to Know" blasting from the interior. "Damn, this is more like it! Baby~ I need to know-ow. mm-mm." Bunny sang along as Doja was one of her favorite artists of all time.

"Okay miss Doja, save that energy for the dance floor! Let's go turn it up girls~!" Robin beamed and literally pushed us all in.

...
If I thought the music was loud from the outside, it was even more insane on the inside. "WOAH THIS IS SO COOL!!" "WHAT?!" "WHAT?!" "HUH?!?" "LETS DANCE!!"

And with that, we did. Swaying next to each other in sync (it's a sister thing) and we even got some stares from other people, well, when do we not?

From the corner of my eye, I saw Bell dancing with some guy, and I was shocked. Bell was the least outgoing of us but hey! The guy was cute, so it doesn't matter.

I was having fun dancing along to old Taylor Swift songs till the DJ announced a special group would be performing tonight and I swear I felt my heart drop to my ass.

Brick's POV

OKAY, so we maybe followed the girls to the club, and before you say anything, ITS. NOT. CREEPY.

We just needed to follow them, that's all! So we could preform for them so they can see how much they still mean to us.

"What the what.. is that MY Bell grinding on some, some wannabe?!" Blaine stood in schock, and he was right. The white-haired girl was indeed dancing with some dude (who weirdly looked a lot like Blaine).

He looked at me frantically, "Brick, BRICK, can we perform the song already?! I can't stand this!?" He shook me violently before I shoved him off, "Ok, OK! Jeez.."

All of us were in clad black suits, ties with our respective colors. We wrote this song literally in 15 minutes, our love for them just flows out.

It was a long, 5 minutes until the DJ finally, finally called us up.

"Alright, Alright! OK Folks, you're in for a real treat tonight! They came here to win some lucky hearts again, you know them, you love them, give it up for the RRB!"

Claps and cheers could be heard but as of right now, all I could think of was Blossom's face when I go up on that stage. I knew she wouldn't be happy, but a small part of me hoped she would be. Just a little bit.

Me and my bros finally walked up and grinned, all of us looking for our respective lovers. "Hey everybody! How are y'all doing tonight?!" Butch yelled into the microphone, the crowd going crazy at his smirk.