. Chapter 2 .

*in this chapter there is scenes of rape and abuse of you do not feel comfortable with reading about that I will tell you when to skip and when it ends*

Abigails POV:

I sat in the passenger seat of Tristan's car as a single tear escaped my eye.

I was scared. I was scared of the man he had become. He used to be so loving and caring and I used to be happy.

I can't count the amount of times I've wished he never changed. Two years ago he was a different person, he was my person but now, now he is just a monster that I cannot escape.

He used to be my safe haven but now he is the reason I cry most nights.

I don't know why he changed or who changed him but ever since he changed jobs two years ago he has grown abusive and aggressive towards me and it kills me everyday.

"When we get home I want you to make me some of that chicken soup you make and I want homemade bread with it. Oh and change out of that dress into a pair of Pyjamas." Tristan said just as he pulled into the driveway of our home.

"Yes Amor (love) I will." I replied as I got out the car and went to unlock the door.

"Your being such a good girl I might even reward you with something later." Tristan said as he grabbed onto my waist and bit my left ear sending a shiver of disgust down my spine.

I quickly opened the front door and walked into the kitchen to grab the ingredients out of the fridge and cupboard that I needed to make the soup and bread.

I watched out the corner of my eye as Tristan made his way to the sofa and turned on the TV and started watching the football which made a feeling of relief wash over me knowing he didn't follow me into the kitchen.

"Grab me a beer!" He said from the kitchen making me quickly grab a bottle from the fridge and open it before waking over to him and giving it to him.

I watched as he took a sip and sat it down on the coffee table all while remaining eye contact with me.

I knew better than to walk away before he dismissed me. I made that mistake last week and I suffered the consequences.

"You may now leave and change into some pyjamas before starting on my soup, you have ten minutes to change no longer." Tristan said as he sat back on the sofa and continued watching the game.

"Oh also I have some.... Work friends coming over to watch the football so I expect three bowls of soup made one for me and two for my friends got that." I nodded my head before replying with a simple 'yes' and walking off to our bedroom.

Once I entered I set a timer for ten minutes on my phone and went into my closet to grab a pair of simple pyjamas.

I grabbed a matching silk set. It was a pair of shorts and a button up shirt. I made sure they were the least revealing once I own since I knew Tristan's friends were coming over and I knew if I dressed in revealing pyjamas he would punish me once his friends left.