. Chapter 6 .

*Waring violent scenes in this chapter includes abuse and rape, if you are not comfortable with these scenes I will tell you when they begin and end*

Abigail's POV:

When I arrived home from work it had just turned 5:30pm. I sighed in relief as I knew if I was a second later I would of been told off by Tristan.

"There you are you slut. Make me a sandwich now I'm starving." Tristan said from the couch in the living room.

I nodded my head and tossed my shoes off and put them neatly in the cupboard and padded my way across the stone floors towards the kitchen.

I started grabbing the homemade bread I made last night out of the cupboard and grabbed some cheese and lettuce and tomato's and also some ham out of the fridge to put inside the sandwich.

Once the sandwich was done I cut it in half and placed both slices onto a China plate and brought it over to him, making sure I had a can of beer to give to him also knowing he would ask me later on.

"Here." I said as I placed the food and drink onto the new wooden coffee table that we got to replace the now smashed glass one we used to own.

I stood up straight again after putting the food down and stood with my hands clasped in front of me waiting to be dismissed.

I watched as Tristan leaned forward and inspected the sandwich before nodding his head in what seemed to be approval and he then dismissed me.

"Before you go, change out of that slutty dress and put on the clothes I laid out for you on our bed and wait there for me." He said as he sat back with the sandwich and started eating.

I didn't even reply as I headed up the wooden stairs and into our shared bedroom.

I looked over towards the bed and spotted what looked to be a long white gown, but when I walked closer I knew it wasn't a gown at all but a white, silk lingerie set.

Tears filled my eyes as I knew what was about to come. Tristan had me wear something like this once a month and I would have to dance in front of him and make sure I entertained him, if I didn't he would punish me.

I quickly shrugged my black blazer off and hung it up neatly in my closet just as silent tears fell down my face, but I ignored them.

I then removed my grey dress and placed it into the washing basket along with my underwear and I headed towards the shower knowing that if I didn't shower Tristan would beat me like he did last time he had me entertain him because I didn't shower.

Once I stepped under the warm water I let the pressure of the shower massage my back as tears crawled out of my eyes.

Mascara ran down my face but was soon washed away by the shower water.

I grabbed the shampoo and started rubbing it into my hair, relaxing a little into my own touch.

Once I had finished in the shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and another on my head to help dry my hair.

I quickly ran into the bedroom and dried myself before putting on the silk lingerie and the light dressing gown that was paired with it.