. Chapter 13 .

Abigail's POV:

"NO SHE DIDN'T!" I sighed as Jaxon and my dad spoke about all the times I did something embarrassing when I was younger.

"Abigail you didn't shit in the pool please tell me you didn't!" Jaxon asked as he laughed with my dad.

"I was four! I didn't wanna get out to use the bathroom." I said while crossing my arms and putting on a hard face at my dad for telling Jaxon who now won't let this go for at least two weeks if not more.

"OH MY GOD! Are you talking about the time Abigail pooped in the pool ha! That was so embarrassing we had to pay for any damage caused and to get the pool cleaned." My mamma said as she came in with a plate full of different kinds of cakes and cookies.

"Yes love we are come see all these baby pictures I found of her in the cupboard under the stairs wasn't she so cute god knows what happened."

I scowled as I rolled my eyes at my dad and sneakily put my middle finger up at Jaxon who was trying his absolute best not to burst out laughing. Idiot.

"Come on hunny don't be rude you know our only girl is perfect but our sons on the other hand...." My mum said making all three of my brothers and my little niece furrow their eyebrows.

"Hey come on mum we are so handsome don't at me." Axel said as he slicked his hair back with his hands and flashed our mother one of his signature fuck boy smiled.

"Ok darling say what you want but I said what I said now then who's up for some cake!" My mum said as she picked my niece up from her dads lap and helped her pick out a cute fairy cupcake.

"Hey mum you should really open your own bakery you'll be amazing." Atlas said as he sighed while taking a dramatic bite out of his short bread.

"I couldn't. I don't have the money to buy a building and renovate it you guys if I could I would you know how much I love to cook and bake but we are tight on money right now maybe in the future." I nodded as I took another bite of my chocolate chip cookie, feeling a slight pain in my chest for my mum and knowing how much she would love to own her own bakery.

"You'll get there mumma you have the skills and you majored in business when you was in school so it isn't like you don't know how to take care of a business. I can see it now "Francesca's Bakery" with huge fancy letters on the front of the shop in purple and a brightly light shop with a colour theme and bright fairy light and loads of seating and staff running around taking peoples orders and people closing there eyes as they enjoy my own mums food." I said as I sat up properly on the sofa, now getting really invested in my imagination.

I was about to continue when I felt a warm hand on my leg making me turn to look at Jaxon with a confused look on my face.

"Has anyone ever told you just how energetic you really are?" Jaxon's hot breath fanned against my jaw as he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I get that a lot sorry I'll stop." I replied as I slowly sat back feeling embarrassed.

"Abigail I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I find it cute and I was going to say how good you would be as an interior designer with how passionate you are about your mums imaginary bakery I think you would be perfect for a job like that with all your energy."
I smiled at Jaxon feeling a sense of relief wash over me at the fact he didn't scowl me for being so energetic. Tristan used to do that.

"Thankyou Jaxon." I said with a smile as I rested my head gently on his shoulder and turned to look at my mum who was busy talking to my dad.

"Mumma so what do you think bakery?" I asked in a hopeful tone.

"I don't know Abi baby I could get a loan from the bank to get the money for the building but what if my bakery doesn't earn enough to pay the loan back? Then I would be in debt and I don't know honey it just seems to good to be true."

I sighed and nodded my head I understanding but still couldn't help but feel sad for my mum and how she never really got to Pursue her dream of opening her own bakery as she had four children so she decided to put all her time into looking after us and not anytime into herself.

I hate how she is always working and trying to be the best mum to us but she never does anything for herself.

"I feel so bad for her all she ever does is take all her time and energy into her family and she has never done anything for herself. All these years I've been on this earth and I've never seen her take a second for herself." I sighed as I watched my mum clean up the dishes with my three brothers.

END OF CHAPTER