. Chapter 5 .

Jaxon's POV:

Once we entered the meeting room I knew that I needed to keep Abigail close to me.

The way the men where eye fucking her the moment she stepped into the room, with her golden brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes and her curvy body that just looked even more sexy in that tiny little black dress she wore today.

I couldn't seem to stop staring at her, she was perfect.

Once we were all seated in the meeting I listened to my alliance Jacob as he spoke about the mafia but used insurance language to cover up what we were actually talking about since not all the men and women in the room knew we were part of the mafia.

"So we will collect the cars that need insuring and bring them back here to be checked." Jacob said while remaining eye contact with me.

He was talking about a shipment of drugs that we needed to collect from the doc later on tonight and he was using the car insurance as a distraction.

"I'll collect the cars." I volunteered since I knew what was really going on behind the insurance lie.

"Ok Jaxon will collect the cars to be checked and I think we have now covered everything." I sighed happily at those words and rose from my seat followed by Abigail as I lead her out of the meeting room once I bid goodbye to Jacob.

These fake meetings always happened at least three times a month and since the insurance company I own does actually do insurances I need to attend the non fake meetings to which are the most boring things in the universe.

"Want me to run through all that I gathered in that meeting?" Abigails angelic voice spoke as she flipped through her note book to find the page she had written her notes on.

"No it's ok just send me a copy of the notes when we get back to the office." I said just as we entered the elevator and made our way down to the ground floor.

"So tell me, who's British in your family?" I decided to break the silence after around thirty seconds of not talking.

"My papa, he moved to Italy thirty years ago when he was twenty and my mum was nineteen. They were together for five years before having my three brothers and then five years after that they had me."

As Abigail spoke I couldn't help my eyes wonder to her pink lips and I wondered what it would be like to kiss them.

"My brothers are triplets and they are now all twenty five years old and yeah that's about all there is to my fathers story." Abigail finished with a shrug as she pulled out a piece of gum from her purse and put it into her mouth but not without offering me one, which I gladly took.

"So why did your dad move here? Was there like a reason?" I asked since I was curious to know but I also just wanted to her he her angel like voice again.

"He actually wanted to be a chef but my nonne and nonni (grandma and grandpa) didn't approve, they wanted him to take over their family business with their car dealership but he refused and sure enough he perused his dream and opened twenty restaurants around Italy."

My eyes widened at that I loved the idea of someone making their own business from the group up just like I did when I was 16.