. Chapter 10 .

Jaxon's POV:

It's been an hour since I've last spoken to her.

I watch as she sits on the other side of my desk with her gorgeous face hidden behind her thick brown hair as she writes in her folder.

I can't seem to stop watching her. She's like an angel but she's my angel.

I smile in my day dream but am snapped back into reality when I hear none other than Abigail's soft voice.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked while her thick hair covered her gorgeous face.

"Oh I um.... Sorry." I stuttered as I went back to my work on the computer.

Why did I get so nervous? I never get nervous, I kill people for a living for fucks sake.

I shook that thought off and carried on working on my computer while stealing small glances at Abi who was busy writing in her assistant folder.

***

"I'm so hungryyyyy!" Abigail moaned at me for the twelfth time in the last ten minutes.

I looked at the clock and saw it was now one o'clock meaning it was in fact out lunch break.

I rolled my eyes at Abigail and stood up making sure to shut my computer down and grabbing my things before walking over to Abigail and grabbing her hand, lacing our fingers together and pulling her with me out of our office.

I quickly locked the door and pulled her with me again towards the exit of the building.

When we finally got the the lower floor I got to my car that was parked outside the building and helped Abigail info the passenger seat.

I then went round to the drivers side and got in only to be met with a smiling Abigail as she started singing to 'sour by Olivia Rodrigo' on the aux.

***
It took us around thirty odd minutes to get to the restaurant and when we did I sighed in relief and quickly got out the car and rounded around it to help Abigail out to.

"Where are we?" Abigail asked as I pushed open the glass doors and let her enter first.

We were greeted by a nice elderly women who smiled warmly at us and took my reservation information down as she lead us to our table.

"This is a five star restaurant." I said bluntly, replying to Abigail's question from before.

"WHAT! Jax I can't afford this! A flipping chair in here probably costs more than my pay check!" Abigail shouted as I pulled out her seat for her to sit down.

I sat down opposite her and smirked at her.

"Jax seriously though I can't afford this." Abigail said again while looking at me worriedly.

"Abi. I'm paying for us both." I said reassuringly making Abigail calm down a little and smile at me.

"Well that's fine then I'll order everything on the menu since your paying." Abi joked as she took one of the golden menus and started looking through it.