. Chapter 8 .

*WARNING!*
*Mature content in this chapter*
Jaxon's POV:

I watched as my father and Abigail talked about a new car that my father had ordered as they walked around his dealership.

I was sat inside next to the large window watching as I couldn't stay outside on the Italian heat any longer.

My father is the type of man who doesn't trust very easily and stays quiet if he doesn't like someone so for him to hold a conversation with Abigail for over an hour now makes me aware of how much my father is fond of her.

I watched as they both started walking towards the building where I was sat, I watched as Abigail smiled her signature smile at my dad and entered the cold shop.

"Hey." I muttered as I watched her looking around for me.

"Oh hi I didn't see you there." Abigail said as she walked over to the drinks fountain and got both her and my dad a drink before she came over to me and took a seat in front of me on the window ledge.

"Abigail it was lovely talking to you darling but I must get back to work so I can close the shop and we will definitely have that coffee together next week." My father said as he pulled Abigail into a bear hug and then followed by me before he walked away.

"So you and my dad are besties huh?" I asked with a hint of a smile on my face.

"Yeah he is amazing he said I reminded him of someone he used to love very much and that's why he was so fond of me which I find quite sweet." Abigail said with a small smile as she took a drink from her plastic cup.

I knew straight away who my father was referring to when he spoke about Abigail that way. I saw it to.

Abigail reminded him of my mum. She has the same bubbly personality as my mother had and the same kind heart. She was like the angel me and my father both needed.

"I think he means that you remind him of my mother and I can see why." I said as I grabbed her hands and laced out fingers together.

Her touch felt like fire on my skin and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I'm going to order some guards to watch over your parents house for a few weeks incase Tristan goes there, I'll show the guards a picture of him so they know who there looking for it's just for a few weeks until i know for sure your family is safe." I said with a smile and pulled Abigail up from her space on the window ledge and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Thankyou." She said into my chest which made me pull her closer and place a soft kiss on her head.

"Come on let's head back to the penthouse." I said while pulling away from the hug.

As soon as Abigail's body was released from my hold a cold feeling entered her space making me miss her warm presence.

I followed Abigail out of the shop as we said one last goodbye to my father before heading back to my Porsche.

"M'lady." I said as I opened the passengers side door for Abigail to climb inside.

It was my turn to drive since she drove here which I was happy about because I knew she needed rest.