. Chapter 12 .

*WARNING! MENTIONS OF ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER*
Jaxon's POV:

Those eyelashes.
Those lips.
Her hair.
Her mouth.
Her nose.
The way her dimples show when she laughs or smiles.
The little crinkle in her nose when she finds something disgusting.
The way her eyes light up when she sees her favourite TV show on or when she speaks to her family on the phone.

Those are the things I like about her.
Like.

The word like can mean so many different things.

It can mean you don't actually like it but you pretend you do.

It can mean you really like someone or something.

The word like is just a simpler word for love really.

"I like you." And "I love you."

Those two simple sentences so alike but so different at the same time.

Do I really just like those things about Abigail or is it more?

It's been a month since we first met.

We have grown closer and closer each day.

That simple month made us just that one step closer to being more than a 'like'.

We go to work together in matching outfits each day and I wouldn't change a Minute of it.

People in the office have started to notice my change in personality but I don't care because it's all because of her.

My Abigail.

She can do the simplest thing like bite her nails while furrowing her eyebrows as she watches her favourite shows on TV. That simple action just seems to make my day just that much better.

Her touch is like food. You crave it on a daily and you need food to survive well that's exactly how I feel about Abigail's touch.

"Hey I need to get some more milk wanna come?" I look up from my desk after shaking my head to release myself from my thought I start to nod as I trail my eyes down her body.

She is gorgeous.

She is wearing a small white laced top that hugged her chest tightly, paired with a beige coloured cardigan that was buttoned at the top.

She wore a beige coloured skirt that has a plaid pattern on it along with a small white bag and some simple white airforces to finish it off.