. Chapter 3 .

Abigail's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off making me groan in frustration as I quickly got up out of bed and headed towards my closet to grab some clothes ready to start my first day at the insurance company.

Last night after Tristan was finished with me he left the house and hasn't returned. He usually does this every other week when he thinks he needs a break from me, it doesn't effect me though it makes me happy knowing he isn't in the same house as me.

I quickly look through all my clothes and choose a simple but sophisticated outfit to wear, since I didn't know the dress codes yes.

I decided to wear a cropped top that had a different pattern on it. It was one of my favourite tops and I paired it with a new pair of brown trousers that Sam got me for my birthday a few months ago. I added a small black bag and belt and some nude coloured boots to complete the look.

(The outfit choice)

(The outfit choice).

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror before deciding it was a good enough outfit and I headed downstairs to grab my purse and phone.

One I put my phone and purse into my bag I quickly grabbed my knitted cardigan and threw it on over the top of my outfit before exiting the house making sure I had my keys with me.

I quickly got into my old and rusted jeep that my papa gave me after I pasted my drivers test and I headed off to work.

***

Once I arrived the first thing I noticed was how ugly my car looked next to all the fancy sports cars.

My purple, rusted jeep looked out of place with all the brand new jet back and white and grey sports cars.

I sighed and walked into the huge building ready to meet the CEO.

"ciao come posso aiutarti oggi?"
(Hello how may I assist you today?)

The assistant at the entrance asked as I walked up to the huge glass table at the front of the doors.

"ciao, sono qui come nuovo assistente personale. Ho un incontro con l'amministratore delegato tra dieci minuti."
(Hi, I'm here as the new person assistant. I have a meeting with the CEO in ten minutes).

I replied as I started to get slightly nervous.

I watched as the women nodded her head and sent me a warm smile before responding.