. Chapter 9 .

Abigail's POV:

I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my lower region making me groan slightly and stretch out my limbs.

I sighed and turned my head only to realise I was in Jaxon's arms in his penthouse, in HIS bed?!

Memories of the night before in the car came flooding back to me making a small blush creep it's way onto my face.

I sighed when another aching pain shot through me and I hurried to sit up.

I managed to manoeuvre my way out of Jaxon's iron grip around my waist and head out of his bedroom and into mine so I could shower.

Once I managed to get up I had trouble walking on my legs since they were shaking so much and they hurt to.

I managed it in the end and got in the shower and let the hot water pebble down my skin.

As I was in the shower I didn't hear the door to my bathroom open until I felt Jaxon behind me.

I gasped when his hand snaked around my waist and he buried his face into the crock of my neck.

I leaned into his touch feeling my entire body relax under his soft and warm touch.

The feeling of pure bliss enveloped me, making a huge smile spread across my lips.

"Morning bellissima." Jaxon whispered in my ear sending a wave of pleasure down my body.
(Beautiful)

"Buongiorno." I replied in Italian since it felt like it was appropriate in the moment.
(Good morning)

A small chuckle came from Jaxon as he grabbed the shampoo from besides me and started massaging it into my scalp.

I sighed and leaned further into him as he continued to wash my hair.

Once my hair was washed I grabbed the shampoo from him and made him sit in front of me so I could wash his hair since he was to tall for me to reach.

After I finished I watched as Jaxon stood back up and grab the shower head suddenly squirting me with water.

"Jaxon stop you boob!" I squealed as I pushed him and grabbed the shower head from him and started spraying him back with it.

This little fight went on for a few minutes until eventually we both grew tired.

I sighed and turned the shower off and stepped out to grab both me and him towels each.

I quickly handed Jaxon his towel trying not to look at his.... You know while doing so.

Once we had both covered up Jaxon grabbed a small towel from the rack and within seconds started rubbing my hair with it to dry it.

I laughed and grabbed the towel from him, grabbing his face and bringing him down to my level and doing the same to him as he did to me.

Jaxon and me were now face to face making me slightly nervous as I looked into his piercing black eyes and all I saw in them was lust.