3- the spice girls

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THREE!                       — endless her

CHAPTER THREE!
endless her

"I am simply a figment of your imagination,
don't mind me"

IN THE FOURTH YEAR, VALERIE BROKE HER ARM. She was playing Quidditch- only the best sport of all time- and completely broke it with bone hanging out and all. Harry, having done the same thing in their second year, was able to calm the hysteric girl.

Harry and Remus rushed the girl to the infirmary. It only took about ten minutes for Sirius to be there and yelling at the kid who hit to buldger at her- it wasn't to the kid's face, just in the hospital wing to the small group. However, it was enough to scare even Valerie.

Hermione and Ron arrived quickly after to comfort her. Hermione had brought chocolate for them to share- Val had learned to love chocolate as much as Remus and it was a need for her. - and in no time it was just a normal sleepover between the four. Of course, that was until Madam Pomfrey kicked the three out- even through their protests and bargaining from Ron. Harry thought different than this and arrived later that night with his invisibility cloak. The two spent most of the night laughing in the lonesome hospital wing.

Like a light at the end of the tunnel, a very bad situation was turned into a great one in only a matter of minutes.

Her mind goes back to that night often. Even if it wasn't the most eventful, it was definitely one of the more fun nights she's had at Hogwarts. Valerie didn't have a single nightmare and she believes that's what makes it special.

They were common for the girl, nightmares. They arrived like an old friend every night, bringing gifts of horror. The only nights they ceased were the ones when she was with Harry, Ron, or Hermione. Even Ginny and the twins were able to stop them by just their presence. Really, she had no idea what made some of her friends able to calm her ever running mind... but, whatever they were doing to her, it worked.

Maybe that was the reason her leg was bouncing so quickly in anticipation. Harry, Ember, and James would be arriving soon. Arthur would bring Ron and Hermione would arrive by floo.

The fireplace lit up, signaling their arrival. Quickly, the dark haired girl jumped up from her chair and ran to the fireplace, standing to the side so she didn't get knocked down by one of the Potters. With a little pop, Harry landed easily. He quickly caught sight of her and shuffled over.

"Valerie!" He yelled, hugging the girl around her waist.

She laughed and hugged the boy-man(?) back. "Hello, Garry." She teased.