16- chreeper

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!                       — endless her

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
                      — endless her

"I can't believe they kissed!"

LOOK, IT WASNT THAT EMBER POTTER AND REMUS LUPIN-BLACK WERE GOSSIP-GIRLS... it was just that they enjoyed sitting next to the comforting warmth of the fireplace and watch their children very awkwardly play in the snow...

Fine, they were! It's not like it's one hundred percent their fault their marvelous brains found it fun to converse in the most recent drama. Lucky for everyone, the most recent boiling tea on the stove was Valerie Lupin-Black and Harry Potter.

Unlucky for the two, Remus and Ember were very much engrossed in their children's love lives. Whilst Sirius hated the thought of his daughter dating and James encouraged his son to date a little too much... Ember and Remus were more of a middle ground. But, only when they were around others.

It was true, both the Lycanthrope and Ex-White wanted their children to become an item and they both believed this year had an impact none of the other ones did.

As soon as the two seventh years arrived, everyone could tell something happened over the school year. Even Peter Pettigrew had trouble realizing a lot of stuff. Remus, who saw them nearly every day, hadn't seen it before the break. This made him conclude that the reason they were being awkward happened right before the break...

"It had to be a kiss," Ember muttered, drinking her hot tea. "Look at them, laying in the snow and whispering! Valerie hasn't even thrown a snowball at him yet, that's how you know somethings up." She declared as her finger waved around.

Remus furrowed his eyebrows. He was quite confused about the whole matter. He knew Valerie and Harry. At least, he liked the think he knew them pretty well. He taught them all school year for the past six years, about to be seven, and was the honorable godfather to Harry; Father to Valerie. And yet, Remus Lupin-Black didn't think they would ever start a relationship with a kiss.

He knew that his daughter was in love with Will. It was one of the reasons he held back on shipping the two was simply because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable! So, it was quite a shock when Valerie came to him upset telling him that she and Will had indeed ended things. But, that didn't mean she didn't love Will.

So, Remus didn't think Valerie would kiss Harry after her breakup... but then, it was awkward between the two of them- "Oh my god Harry kissed Valerie and Valerie rejected him because she wasn't over her breakup with William!"