29- quiet in the mouse hole

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE!                       - endless her

- endless her

"You just said a bad word. You said bitch"

VALERIE WOULD NEVER HEAL FROM THE THINGS SHE SAW A YEAR AGO. For her, the wounds weren't healed like they were for the others. Everyone had a year to recover from seeing the bodies, she had meredays.

The scars remained fresh on her skin. Fresh in her mind. She could see the seemingly hundreds of dead bodies decorating the floor of Hogwarts at every blink. It was a terrible burden to carry in her life.

She had somehow broken a rib during the fight. Luckily Ember was able to detect it and it was quickly healed in the month she had been passed out. However, that didn't mean the pain in her chest had fully resided.

The woman groaned as she laid in bed. She didn't want to leave the comfort it offered to her. She would rather just lay in the white comforted bed and sleep all her troubles away. but, no way would she be permitted to do that with the event coming up: hers and Harry's date. She didn't even know if they would actually feel up to going. By they, she means her. She could barley get out of bed in the morning. Going on a date would drain her.

Or, it could fill her. And not like that you disgusting little perverts. A date with Harry may be the thing to restore some of that lost hope that disappeared through the months she was dealing with Onyx. Not to mention the despair she felt during the battle.

She was still shocked that Harry still had his romantic feelings for her even after obliviating him and going a year without any contact. And him believing she was dead, but that's against the point.

A knock came from her door. Valerie resisted the urge to throw something at the person entering the room. Luckily for her, it was just Sirius. Actually, that may be worse. Sirius wasn't exactly happy that Valerie and Harry had a little thing going on. To him, Valerie was still the little girl that needed help getting up the stairs and cried when he had to leave for work.

"Whatsup V-to-the-E." He greeted chilly, sliding into her room and throwing himself into her bed. Valerie yelped and moved her legs back from the bulder that was about to fall into her. "I'm not even that heavy. Absolute pussy."

Valerie threw one of her throw pillow at his face. "you cant say those kinds of words.. those are bad words you bitch."

The ebony-haired man rolled his eyes at her dumbness. "You just said a bad word. You said bitch"

"Dad, you idiot. I was being sarcastic."

Sirius laughed awkwardly, patting her shoulder with the same energy. "I knew that. I was just testing you. Anyway, your date with Harry is today-"