21- it goes down june

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE!                       — endless her

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE!
                      — endless her

"Who cares how you feel. Well- actually,
I do. But it's okay."

"THIS MORNING," Hermione started, "A Slytherin fourth year by the name of Miriah Thompson was found dead. It was clearly Onyx's doing. If people can be killed at Hogwarts, we aren't safe anywhere. If he wants to k-kill you, he will. We need to make a plan and quick."

Every little head in the room became more aware at this. Everything they learned the past month would finally be put to the test. April had left quickly, along with March. The summer was right in grasp but they may never be able to see it if they didn't destroy Onyx. He only wanted one thing, and that was for everyone under him to be rid of.

"We need to prepare more." Harry told the group- the slight glance he gave to Valerie didn't go unnoticed. It was nearly impossible to just get her to join the meeting. She blamed herself for Miriah's death. It wasn't her fault in the slightest. She had done the one thing she could to protect her. If anything, the death was on Onyx and Dumbledore. Harry continued his sentence, "Professor Lupin is letting us skip his class. We'll use this to practice as much as we can."

From her spot on the floor, Valerie stood up, facing them. "Look, we need to do this as fast as we can. He could attack us anytime. He doesn't wait for anyone. H-He already got one person here at Hogwarts. This is the one place were all meant to feel safe. Soon parents will start taking their children home. We arent safe." She concluded, staring at her friends.

Hermione nodded, "We need a plan-"

"A time to attack." Ginny called out from the small chair the Room of Requirements popped out for her. "What about... june? It gives us enough time to make sure we know what to do in a fight and how to make it happen."

"Valerie, you said he wanted to recruit you, right?" Neville asked as he played with his hands. "What if we... sent him a letter or found a way to lore him into believing you wanted to join him. Then, catch him from surprise."

She bit her lip slightly. Neville's idea was amazing. It may be the one idea that would end in them finally ending him. She wouldn't let it get worse than it was now. Onyx hasn't even been in power long and he was quickly becoming more feared than Voldemort. Valerie could send him a letter, changing her mind. Tell him she was done with other people suffering from her decisions. She would have the opportunity to change everything.

But, she couldn't. It would never be that easy. The walls screamed at her, her shadow haunted her, her head ripped apart anytime she was put under pressure. She fell into a ball of nothingness under pressure and there wasn't a way to stop that, even if she longed for it. Her mind wasn't endless, her heart wasn't endless, she wasn't endless.  She wanted to be the perfect fighter for everyone in that room, but she could never be. Valerie was scared. She feared the future, the one thing she was meant to know everything about.