13- the clockwise killer

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: VISIONS OF DEATH, SLIGHT PANIC
ATTACK

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃TW: VISIONS OF DEATH, SLIGHT PANICATTACK

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!
endless her

"Hello?"

IT WAS A VERY KNOWN FACT THROUGH HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY THAT VALERIE LIA LUPIN BLACK HATED POTIONS. She loathed the professor, the class, all of it. And out of every tick, she could make from how much she loathed the class, Severus Snape would be the biggest one!

It was like the man had some sort of grudge against Valerie. Most likely because she was the daughter of not one, but two marauders. Even though it was known by most of Hogwarts she did not like the class, it was not known by many how her dads and uncles were known to bully the greasy man.

Valerie and Harry had been told about the man when they were younger, how he was rude and was highly obsessed with their aunt Lily. The story of Snape quite remembered her of a person her dad had told her about. His name was River O'Conner and he had quite a big obsession with Ember. Sirius had told her about his path to follow Voldemort and his inevitable death. Though Snape did not die... there was speculation he had joined the dark lord during the war.

All of this aside, imagine her surprise when Snape did not show up for their class. And to make up for the sleep she had missed, Valerie ended up drifting off. Not that Harry minded, he was fine with working on the potion himself because he knew she had been a little off since her breakup with William.

As Harry worked with the amortentia, Valerie fell into her own little world. The familiar smell of various potions brewing left her senses and was replaced by the smell of gasoline. Even if she liked the smell of gasoline in a way, she was shocked that that was what she smelt.

She woke herself up, rubbing her eyes. Now, she had seen plenty of visions in her sleep but something about this one felt different... odd. She was once again back in the Gryffindor common room, catching herself in the students immediately. Furrowing her eyebrows, Valerie shuffled over through the people. Even when she did accidentally knock into one of them, they didn't seem to notice. It was as if Valerie just walked through them.

"We don't have enough time." Valerie from the future (?) whispered. "You guys don't understand! He's coming after me and you know he will kill me. He'll kill you guys and I cannot have that happen."

"But that doesn't mean you can leave, Valerie. You can't just pack everything up and go when you get scared!" Harry argued with the girl.

Valerie shook her head, handing Ron a notebook. "Everything is in there. His weaknesses, life, everything. Just- Just, let me leave, please. I cannot be the reason that Hogwarts is destroyed and people die. Call me selfish but I can't have that on my conscience." she whispered, her voice cracking. "I don't want to leave but he could come at any time."