14- muah

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTEEN!                       — endless her

CHAPTER FIFTEEN!
endless her

"Well, both of our moms are dead."

LOOK, IT WASN'T LIKE VALERIE LUPIN-BLACK HAD FEELINGS FOR HARRY POTTER. It wasn't like he had feelings for her either. However, as soon as she realized she had pretty much forced Harry to sleep with her, she immediately went to the worst place of mind.

1: Harry accidentally saw Ginny, Lavender, or Hermione naked.

2: Any of the girls in her dorm saw them laying in the same bed and thought they had sex.

3: Remus- worst Sirius- found out they slept in the same bed and was going to kill Harry.

4: The other girls saw them laying in the same bed and will forever make fun of them for this.

Valerie moved her hand to slap Harry, was it the best thing to do? No. Did she do it? Yes. He opened his eyes and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a loud 'oof.' He sat up, rubbing his head. "What the hell, Valerie? That hurt!"

"Get out!" She yelled frantically, looking around. Luckily, it seemed as if none of the other girls had come back from dinner or classes yet, meaning she and Harry hadn't been asleep too long. "You'll ruin my reputation, Harold!"

He furrowed his eyebrows, hand still on his head, rubbing the spot his head hit the floor. "Reputation of what? You certainly aren't known as a good-girl?"

She widened her eyes, face reddening. Again, Valerie was very grateful that her skin was darker to hide it. It wasn't like she liked Harry... so- nope. She actually hated Harry, wanted him dead in a way. Call her Voldemort 2.0.

"I'm known as the nicest girl who doesn't want her dad to think she slept next to a boy!"

Harry scoffed, inching closer to the door. "Sirius loves me, he would never. I'm his second son in a way."

"And yet he would murder you if he found out we slept in the same bed when it wasn't needed. You should've seen him when he overheard me and Hermione talking. He was ready to kill Will." She paused for a moment.

Valerie didn't enjoy thinking about her and Will. It was a reminder of a love she adored but wasn't meant to be in the end. It was not on her list of favorite things, that's for sure.

Harry turned around slowly, all ideas of leaving the dorm out of his mind. He gave Valerie an overprotective look before pursing his lips, "You- You- You and William Butthole had sex. You had sex with him." He breathed out. As much as wanted to hate imagining it- he didn't hate imagining her... more so William Butthole. "Get out, Harry." Valerie groaned, hiding her face back in the covers. Harry grinned, happy he was able to so easily tease her.