Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry this is late. If you read the comments on the last chapter You would know I dont have net. I am not at hom at the momment. I am sorry and will try to get use to this.

Thank you for reading!!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

( Luna's POV )

We all partied and had fun. The house looked awesome! I would only think the guys would only work this hard to win a game. I had to give it to them, It was the best party ever! TONS of food ( but with a team of football players that's kinda needed lol ). The music was the best!

We all danced and had a great time. Derek and I did this stupid dance that we did some years ago for some show when we was little. We could not help but laugh to the point of tears. After we eat and danced for an hour or two, Star, Tipsy and I fell on the sofa even more tired then when we got here.

" So you like it? " Star asked out of breath from dancing for so long.

" It's kool. Something I am not use to it but it was fun. " I said back with a small smile.

" Glad you like it. " Derek yelled over the music.

I jumped and looked up to see him over the back of the sofa. Where in monkey balls did he come from?

"Yay! Luna's first real party and she likes it! " Tipsy yelled as loud as she could As she threw her hands up and head back.

The people that were around us looked at us and laughed. I hit her arm. How could she just go and do that. I mean really. Did she have to do that? I looked around hoping it was only the people around us that heard. I seen Devor and his girlfriend laughing at us from the kitchen. Gem, Jade and Carson next to them. Well at least they are getting a laugh out of it.

" I am going to get some chips. " I called over the music as I got up.

I made My why to the kitchen to find there was not any chips left. I wonder if we have any in the cabinet. I walked over and opened one of the cabinets. No chips. Next one. No chips. I looked in the last food cabinet we had. Yay! Chips! I tried to reach them and failed. I jumped and still could not get them. I stood there staring at the evil chips that I wanted and could not reach.

I then felt someone pressed to My back and seen a lightly tanned arm reaching to the chips. When it retrieved them I turned to see Ty. He held the chips in My face and laughed.

" After these Short stuff? " He asked with a smirk.

" Yes. " I said and tried to grab the bag but he moved it out of my reach.

" I though someone told you to ASK if you needed or wanted something. " He said looking at me.