Chapter 7

Ok I know it took for ever but I was type with out planing so I know it sucks. I am sorry for taking so long and I hope you all like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

(Luna's POV Cont..)

As we walked down the hall I started to wake up more. Derek and Ty were talking to some of the other player that had stopped at their lockers to but away their backpacks before going to the locker room. Seeing it was Friday and the big game tonight, the teachers didnt give out homework so everyone can enjoy the game.

As we stepped out the door to go outside the cool fall air slapped me awake. I had taken my hoodie off to show off my new fave shirt. We reached the locker room and all the team said down as Coach was standing in the front of the locker room. I leaned on the door frame to the office.

" Ok guys. As I am sure you all know, We have a new player with us. " Coach started off.

Some of the team nodded and some said yes.

" We you all can thank him for getting you out of school the rest off the day. " Coach told them.

With that they all got happy and loud. There were some hell yeah's, fist bumps and guys thanking Carson. I laughed as I watched.

" Ok ok ok. Settle down. There is a reason as you all know. " Coach informed them once they got clam again.

The team looked at Coach waiting to know the price they have to pay to be out of class the rest of the day.

" We are going to do some runs with Carson in them. I want everyone in practice gear and out on the Field in 15. Luna you go grab Carson some gear please. Carson go with Luna and try on the pads and everything. Make sure they fit. " Coach told Carson and I.

I nodded to Coach and turned on my heels in to the office. Carson came into the office as I reached the the closet where we kept the gear. I when in with him behind me.

I looked him over as I guessed the size he would need. " Strip. " I told him

" Do what? " He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

" Your hoodie. Take it off. " I told him.

It looked like a hint of blush touched his tanned cheeks " Oh. Right. " He said and took off his hoodie.

I handed him shoulder pads " Try this on and turn around. " I told him as he took the pads and turnned around.

He was trying them on as I grabbed a pair of pants. I came up behind him and held the waistband to his waist. He turned around so fast I almost fell.

( Carson's POV )

I felt something touch my waist and I spun around to see Luna with a pair of pants.

" You ok Carson? " She asked with a worried look on her face.

" Yeah. Sorry I just didn't know you were going to do that. You ok? I am sorry if I scared you. " I told and asked her.

" Yea I am fine. Here are some clothe that should fit. All the leg pads, cups any other pads you need are on this shelf and I'm sure you can handle your helmet. " she handed me the clothes, point to the shelf and left.

Did I scare her? Is she ok? I hurryed and got dressed. When i came out I seen Luna sitting at a laptop. I came up next to her.

" Ok. I am dressed. Locker room or field Manger? " I asked. I would have called her by her name but when I talked to some of the other guys she told them see liked being call the Manger. They said it made her feel needed, liked, and like she had a reason to come to school other then learn.