Chapter 2

Edited 8/27/18

Chapter 2

I took the wrapper off and held it up to look at it. The number on it was 13. Everyone knew that 13 was my number. My lucky unlucky 13. I turned it around to look at the back. On the upper back was my name. All of the jerseys had the players last name on it. However mine had my first name on it. I think it was because my brothers had Green on the back already.

I smiled " Coach, I don't know what to say. " I said.

He returned my smile. " Wear it with pride. That will be good enough for me. " he said.

I dropped my backpack and took off my hoodie. I slipped the jersey over my Good Charlotte tee and smiled at it. I ran to coach and hugged him.

" Thank you so much Coach. I love it. " I said as I pulled back.

He smiled " Your more then welcome. " He said.

As I was putting my hoodie in my backpack his phone rang. He answered it and was talking when someone knocked on the door. Coach pointed to the door asking me to get it and I nodded. I walked to the door still smiling about my new jersey.

I opened the door to see a guy that was about six foot, maybe taller. He had short black hair and bright green eyes.

He laughed when he seen my face. I remembered I was still smiling like a weirdo. I turned my smile to a smirk.

" Can I help you? " I asked him nicely.

He looked past me to see if he was at the right room. " Is this the football coach's office? " He asked.

I nodded. " Yes this is. Can I help you? " I asked him again.

" I am new here and am here for the football team. May I talk to the Coach please? " He smiled.

" He is on the phone but you may come in and wait till he is done. " I told him

He nodded. and I turned to go back in the room. I moved my backpack from the chair it was in. There were few chairs in the room along with Coach's desk and another smaller desk.

" You can sit here. " I said to him and nodded to the chair.

He nodded " Thank you. " He smiled.

I was packing my books in my backpack and closing it when Coach got off the phone. We smiled to each other.

" I am glad you like it Luna. " He smiled

I smirked. " I don't like it Coach. "

His smile fell and he looked hurt. " Oh. " He said lowly.

" I love it! " I said with a huge smiles as I hugged him again.

His smiles returned and I heard a laugh. As I pulled back from the hug I seen the guy that had came in laughing, Coach looked over to the boy and smiled.

" New kid. " I told Coach and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you for reading. You want more?

20 votes and 20 comments and I will uplaod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~