Chapter 3

Edited 8/27/18

Chapter 3

As I went to leave Coach stopped me and asked me to stay. I sat down at the desk next to his and took out my iPod. I looked at all the music on it till I seen Nightmare by A7X. I hit play and and leaned back in my chair.

Once the loud part hit I felt eyes on me. I turn to see Coach looking at me. I smiled at him and he shook his head at me knowing I love loud music. I also seen the guy was looking at me with a smile. I shrugged it off and listen to my music.

I lip sang to the music as it played and I sat there thinking about tonight's game. I kept feeling eyes on me. I knew they were not Coach's. I could feel the rumble of his voice as he talked. I peeked over only to see him looking at me again! Why did this boy keep looking at me?! Has he not seen a girl before?!

I looked at the time on my iPod. Seven mins till the bell. I got up and got my backpack. I took it over to the desk and looked for my phone in the front pocket of it. When I found it I checked the texts I had and put it back. I took out my headphone just as both Coach and the boy stood and shook hands.

As I thew my backpack over one shoulder I heard Coach's voice again. This time for me.

" Luna? " He asked as he turned to me.

" Yes Coach? " I asked back.

" I want you to show our new team mate around. He has most of your classes and some of Derek's. I know it's not part of Manger but it will help a lot and it's not out of your way. On your way to class I know you talk to Derek so the classes you don't have with Carson here you can just send him with Derek. " He informed me.

I nodded. " Yes Sir. I can do that. " I smiled to him then turned to the boy. " Carson right? " I asked him unsure.

He nodded with a smile. " Yes. My name is Carson Wolff. And your Luna? " He said and asked.

I nodded and Coach took over. " I am sorry Carson. I forgot to introduce you two. Carson this is Luna Green. She is Derek Green's little sister. Derek, as i am sure you know, is our Captain and Quarterback. Luna here is the team Manger, " He told Carson and I smiled.

There was a look of slight shock that was in Carson's eyes. He recovered with great speed and grew a smirk. I didn't bother to even think why he was smirking at me. I looked to Coach.

" Anything else Coach? " I asked.

He looked at the time then back up. " Not for n - Oh! Now that I think about it. I need all of you in the locker room at forth. Text all the guy or tell them in the hall. If they ask just tell them Coach said so. I need to talk to you all and we are going to run some plays with Carson so he can play tonight. I will e-mail all the teachers and get their make up work. Just make sure they all know. I know you know how to keep them boys in line and make them listen. " He said.

I laughed. " Coach, They pretty much all live at my house. They WILL listen to me. I can make their lifes hell. " I said laughing.

He laughed. " That's how you do it Luna. " We both laughed and shook our heads.

I headed to the door and looked at the time. Three mins till the bell. I looked over at Carson who was STILL staring at me.

" You ready to go? " I asked him.

" Yea. Sure. Lets go. " He said sounding happy but a little off.

I opened the door and let Carson out first then turned at waved at Coach as We left off down the hall. We have five mins between classes and most of my classes were within like two mins of each other. So I always have time to goof off. I asked Carson for his class list and he happily handed it to me. I looked at it. All his classes but two were with me. The other two were with Derek. I handed it back to him as the bell rang. Sound soon filled the halls.