Chaper 8

I'M SORRY D:

I did't mean to take so long to upload.

FORGIVE ME?!?!?! PLEASE?!?!

I love you all!!!!!

Thank you for reading!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

( Ty's POV )

( :o What am I planing? Lets read and see shall we? :) )

We won state. I was so happy as was everyone on the team, the school, hell the whole town was happy. The good thing was we won the game for Luna's birthday.

I went over to Derek and Luna's after I when home and got a shower and some clothes. Derek is throwing a party for her but Shhh! She does not know about it. The whole team was going to be there. Derek asked Jim, who owned the store down the road, If he could come open after the game so he could get enough food to feed everyone that was coming. Football players can eat alot.

" Ok I will be back in about an hour. Maybe longer. Luna went to her room she is most likely asleep by now. " Derek told me as he got the keys to the car.

" Already? It's been what? 15, 20 mins? " I asked,

" Bro remember, She has not been sleeping well. It's going to happen soon. Just watch over her please bro. " He pleaded me with worried eyes.

I nodded. " I got it Bro. Just go do the shopping. Let me know when your back and I will come help unload. " I said and gave a weak smile.

" Alright man. " He said and gave me a fist bump before walking out the door.

I went to Luna's room and opened the door. I stopped as I looked at her bed.

( Oh so evil :D )

( Derek's POV )

I got to the store to be greeted by Jim. Jim owned the store. He was about 40 years old or so with short grayish hair and light brown eyes. He was just a lil shorter then me so about 5'9 or 5'10.

" Jim I can't thank you enough for doing this for me man. " I told him as he unlocked the door to the store.

" It's no big. It's Luna's birthday and you guys just won state. And I know if I ever needed anything you kids are always willing to help out. " He said as we walked in.

I laughed knowing it was true. " Yea. You know us Jim. A bunch of kids that cant help but help. Luna over all of us. " I said remembering how Luna would come help out at the store when Jim was down a few people without asking for anything in return.