Perfect beach day

"Baby? Wake up?" I opened my eyes to Alex. Tears were running down her face. "Why are you crying?" I asked trying to sit up. But couldn't due to the sharp pain in my head. "I was worried sick and I searched the whole beach then found you here passed out and bleeding. And you had to top on and I was worried you were raped or something." She cried. "I wasn't rapped just taunted with by two guys." I assured her. I grabbed my top and out it back on. "Come one let's go back to the room. I want to shower." I said getting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the room I took a shower and ordered pizza. Didn't feel like cooking after today. "Hey baby, tomorrow. I got us reservations at this nice restaurant." Alex said throwing away the pizza box. "Oh okay. So I have to wear something nice?" I asked bitting my bottom lip. Alex must have caught on to what I was getting at. She but her lip. "Yes, and then I get to help you out of it." She purred in a husky voice. She winked. I laughed. "Baby your perfect." I said giving her a kiss. I got up and walked up the stairs to the bed. I was due for some well deserved sleep.

After me and Alex slept we spent most of the day watching movies and eating junk food. "Oh hey it's time to start getting ready." Alex sad turning off the TV. "Hey! I wanted to finish watching that!" I whined. She leaned over the bed and whispered in my ear. "But baby, I wanna shower with you." She whispered in her sexy husky tone. It sent tingles through my body. "Okay baby." I said getting up. We took a long, long shower. Afterwards I got dressed, I clearly took longer to get dressed. I was wearing a long dark blue dress that clanged to my skin perfectly, it showed the right amount of cleavage. And I curled my hair. And did my makeup so my blue eyes would pop. "Baby you look beautiful." Alex smiled twirling me around. "And you look handsome." I said kissing her cheek. She was wearing a wire button down shirt with a blue tie. And black slacks. "Shall we?" Alex said. I grabbed her arm. "We shall." I laughed and we headed to the restaurant. We took a limo, cause it was cool. When we got there all eyes were on us. We walked inside to be seated. "Hello, I have a reservation." Alex said. "Oh do we? Name?" He asked not even looking at us. "Alex, for two." Alex said. She wasn't quite being herself she seemed a bit nervous.

"Ah, I have you here. Alright follow me." He said grabbing two menus and walking towards a table. He just had to chose the one in the middle if the room. "He you go, a waiter shall be right with you." He said poring us both a glass of water.

I leaned over and whispered to Alex. "Babe this place is amazing!" She laughed. "Babe you can talk with an inside voice. Champagne?" I nodded and she poured us each a glass. We sat there and talked and told each other different things that we hadn't already know about each other.the waiter came out and took our orders.

"So Sami, you know I love you with all my heart. You've always been the sunshine on my rainy days. But you have also been the biggest pain in my ass." She laughed. "Is this a break dinner?" I asked pretty scared. She leaned over the table and grabbed my hand. "Sami, I care for you so much, your my everything my one and only. My other half. I couldn't go a day without you my love. And with that I have to ask you something." She said getting down on one knee. I covered my mouth trying not cry.

"Samantha, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" She asked presenting me a ring.