No

I didn't push her away, I actually pulled her closer.

"Sami?" I heard someone say. It was Alex.

"I'm I'm..." And she was gone. I pushed Kate off of me and ran down stairs after her.

"Alex please? Stop!" I cried out to her hoping she would turn around and let me explain.

"What Sami! That I wait all freshman and half if sophomore yeah to call you mine! That your fucking with my feelings!? That your playing with my head! What!? Cause I would sure love to fucking know?!" She said screaming at me with tears running down her face. I started to walk up to her.

"Alex.. I'm.." I said reaching my hand out.

"No! Fuck off! Your a slut! You know that!? You sit there and lead people on! What the fuck Sami!? I wait years to call you mine and now that I have you? Damn was I wrong! You and Daren were meant for each other, ya know that? Your both complete thots!" She said throwing her hat on the ground.

"Alex! Please listen to me! It's not what you think!" I said grabbing her hand and turning her around. I try to not let what she said hurt home but it did. "Alex, I'm sorry. She wanted to hang and I let her come over. And then she kissed me. I didn't know what was gonna happen! And you need to take back what you said!" I said making her look at me.

"I'm sorry." she said bursting into tears.

"Alex it's fine.." I said letting her cry on my shoulder.

"But I have one question" she said as she turned around to pick up her hat.

"Yes?" I said looking down at my feet.

"Why didn't you push away?" She said I could hear the shaky in her voice.

"I was caught off guard. " I said grabbing her hand.

"You were caught off guard? Haha." It's was Kate.

"Yes I was?" I said questioning why she was laughing.

"You pulled me closer once I kissed you. So don't try and lie to your girlfriend." She said grabbing me by my waist.

"Umm I'm not?" I said. I'm pretty sure she could here the additiude in my voice.

"Get off of me" I said pushing her away.

"Just back off." Alex said getting mad at Kate.

"What are you going to do? Last I checked I beat your ass last year." she said as you pulled me closer to her.

"Just back up" Alex said clutching her fist together.

"Maybe I will maybe I won't" Kate said as she grinned her hips against mine and kissing me.

"Stop!" I managed to get out as she was pressing her lips against mine.

"That's it!" Alex said push Kate to the ground.