tomorrow

"Sami, wake up" Alex kept nudging me. "Why? I'm sleeping, And sleeping means shhh " I said And rolled over." Babe your in a puddle" Alex said, I could hear her trying to hold back her laughter. "Oh shit!" I screamed And jumped up. My whole left side was soaking. I looked like I half peed my self. "Great!" I said storming off into the house. I could hear Alex having a laughing attack in the background. "I'm taking a shower!" I yelled at her as I opened the sliding door. "What happened to you?" My mom asked me, she was sitting at the island have her usual cup of hot mocha before work. "Me And Alex had a night under the stars. And I guess one of our drinks spilled. And yeah" I said looking down at my clothes. I looked horrifying. "Well, Maybe you should take a shower" my mom said as she looked me up And down And giggled. "Oh really!? Thanks captain obvious. " I said as I headed up the stairs. "Your welcome! " my mom shouted. I started the shower And started to get in. "Babe?" It was Alex. "In the shower" I shouted over the running water. "Can we go get breakfast? I'm hungry" she asked. "Um sure let me clean up" I shouted back to her.

I was in the shower for a good 15 minutes. I always take long showers. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked alex as I sat on the bed rapping my hair in a towel. "Um well, let's go somewhere where there's a lot of food." Alex said as she looked through her bag of clothes for something to wear. I looked at the clock, it was almost noon. "Well babe since it's almost noon, let's go to lunch?" I asked as I got up to get ready. "Sure, let's do Chinese! " Alex said getting extremely happy. "Sure babe" I said as I kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna go Do my hair." I said as I walked back into the bathroom. "Sami! I'm leaving! The keys to the volvo are on the counter!" My mom yelled from down stairs. I was assuming she was going to work. "Alright! Love you!" I shouted back.

"Alex are you ready?" I asked, as I was doing my make up. "Yeah putting my shoes on now" she replied.

"Alright I'm ready let's go" I said walking out of the bathroom. "Babe your gorgeous " Alex said as she walked up And kissed me. "Awe so are you my love. " I told her. We headed out the door. It was a little gloomy outside, it was all gross And depressing out. But looking at Alex And seeing her smile made everything so much brighter. "So where are we going?" I asked Alex as She started up the car. "Um Chinese!" Alex said with a huge smile on her face. "Alright" I said.

The nearest Chinese restaurant was 15 mins away. Guess that's what you get when you live out in the middle of no where. We got in the car and headed to the restaurant. I let Alex drive considering I was in a good mood and didn't wanna drive. "Sami?" Alex asked me as she glanced over at me. "Yes babe?" I said. "May I hold your hand?" I looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Yes darling you can always hold my hand".
We finally arrived at the restaurant. When we got there Alex quickly got out of the car and rushed to my said and opened the door. "Here you go my love." I grabbed her hand and got out of the car. Of course I was smiling " why thank you darling".
Locked hand an hand we went into the restaurant. When we got inside there was a little bit of a line. Not a lot of people but quite a few. It was about a 5-10 minute wait till we got seated. "Booth or table?" The waitress asked as she grabbed a few menus. I looked at Alex and asked her which. "Booth" she said. "Alright, follow me". We followed her to a booth and sat down. "Hi my name is Macy and I will be your server today, can I get you anything to drink?" She asked us. I smiled and asked for a sprite, and Alex a coke. "Okay I will be back with your drinks." She said as she walked away.
I opened up the menu and looked at what was the today's special, it was sweet and sour chicken with steamed rice. "Alex I want this, what do you want?" I said as I showed her what I wanted. "Um I guess what you want, that looks good." She said as she closed her menu and sat it down. I sat my menu down and grabbed Alex's hand. "Are you okay?" She looked up at me, and smiled. "Babe I'm fine, this is just." "Just what?" I said. "It's our first date" she said as she leaned over the table and kissed me.
I smiled, I never really thought about it like that I didn't think it was a date, I had something else planed for later tonight. This was just lunch and tonight was going to be the date. But now that she said that, now I'm extremely nervous.
"Sami? Are you okay?" I looked at her and smiled. "I'm fine baby."
"Hi I'm back, here's your drinks, do you know what you guys what?" "We both what your special." I told her as we handed her our menus.
We talked for a about 10-15 minutes. Till our food came. We ate and joked around for a bit. "Macy may we have our check?" I asked her as she refilled our drinks. "Yes just one moment." "Okay so babe where would you like to go next?" I asked her. "Um let's go to the board walk?" She said as she grabbed our check from Macy. "Um we live in Missouri care to tell me where a board walk is at?" I told her as we walked up to pay the check. "We'll we could always go to Santa Cruz" I looked at like she was on a shit ton of crack. "In California!? Are you serious, and how do you suppose we get there?" I asked her as we got into the car. "Well we could always drive. It would be a fun road trip." I looked at her, like really? Are your serious? "Please babe I have over 100,000 saved up cause of my dad. Please?" "Okay, I just have to ask my mom" "YES!" Alex started dancing around in the car like an idiot.
We got back home and my mom was cooking dinner, which she never does. "Her mom can we talk?" I asked her as I tapped her on the shoulder. "Sure what's up your mind?" "Well it's very important, me and Alex want to go on a road trip?" "Where?" She asked me, she had kind of a worried look. "To California, we have enough money for it and for a hotel." "Um let me think about it." My mom said as she hugged me and continued cooking.
"Dinners ready!" My mom called. Everyone went to the dinning room. Everyone sat down as began eating. "So Sami I've thought about your road trip." "And" I asked her. " I'm sorry" my mom got up and got into her purse. "Really? Why not?" I asked getting frustrated. "I'm sorry you can't go without this, my mom pulled out a 300 dollar check. I smiled and gave my mom a huge hug "thank you so much!" I said I think I even cried a little.
"Babe we're going on a road trip!"