The moment

"I'm gonna go change haha." I said as I started to walk upstairs.

"Wait .." Alex said as she stepped on the bottom of the stairs.

"What do you mean? I'm in a towel and naked. I would like to change". I said as I started to walk again.

"But...I'm sorry again" Alex said. As I started to turn around my lips were once again pressed against hers, I wrapped my arms around her neck as she picked me off the ground. I rapped my legs around her waist as she Carried me to my room.

When we got to my room, she threw me on the bed, ripping my towel off of me. I leaned up and pulled her on top of me, pressing my lips against hers, hard. Feeling our tongues dance together in our mouths. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling it over her head, and throwing in into the floor. I admire her as she was sitting on top of me in her blue and black sports bra. She was beautiful. I leaned back up and pulled her down hard. I pressed her lips against mine as I let my heads explore her chest. I bit her lip, as I bit it she let a cute little moan escape from her lips.

"Sami are you sure you wanna do this?" She said as she rubbed my thigh.

"Yes Alex I'm sure". I said as I undid her pants. She pulled her pants off throwing them onto the floor along with her bra and underwear. She slowly lays my down and begins kissing my neck. She makes her way down my stomach. Looks up at me with an evil grin before hitting my thighs.

She lowers her head in between my thighs. She moves her free hand up and gropes my breast. I let little moans escape my lips and she continues.