Date night

I quickly avoided the subject simply by asking her why she was in hot topic?

She gave me a dirty look, and walked away. I giggled and grabbed Alex's hand tighter. Being in the mall with all of people I knew and were "friends" with was really hard. As many times as I tried not to let this whole thing get to me. I still let it get to me.

"Sami?." It was Daren. My heart completely dropped to my stomach. All the color had seemed to have drained from my body. I was completely pale.

"Hi Daren. Bye Daren" Alex said as she pulled me away from him. "Sami?" She said as we walked towards target.

"Yes?" I said as I stopped and pulled her by her waist.

"Do you wanna go on a date? Tonight?" She asked me as she looked down at her feet.

"Yes." I said as I lifted her chin up with my finger. She smiled and glanced down at my lips. I took that as a kiss me look. And so I did.

Shortly after the mall, I took her home. I was sad but I was happy about getting to see her later tonight. She was going to pick me up around 8 it was only 5:20. "Ugh!" I said as I opened the cabinet door. "I need fooooood" I said listening to my belly grumble.

"Hey wanna hang?" It was Kate. We haven't talk at all this year.

"Um sure?" I said confused into why she wanted to now start talking to me.

"Okay. Should I come over or?"

I said yes and gave her my address. Hopefully she won't get lost. I went upstairs and laid in bed. DING DONG! It was the door bell. Great it must be Kate. I thought to myself. I went downstairs and opened the door. And there she was standing there.

"Hey!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Um what's up?" I said motioning her to come in. She walked in and asked where she could sit and I told her to just go up the stairs and the only bed room up there. I got us two sodas and went upstairs. I didn't wanna get to close to Kate. I liked her at the beginning of the first semester but never could talk to her.

"So is something up? We have never talk to one another." I said with a confused look on my face.

"No reason just thought we could talk." She said looking down at her feet.

"Kate? What's wrong?" I asked her as I touched her shoulder. Kate looked up at me and put her hand in my cheek.

"Sami?" She said as she leaned in.

"Yes?" I said barley getting the words out of my mouth. She looked at me and the my lips. Then she pulled me in closer. Our lips just inches apart from another. Then I felt her press her lips against mine.