Chapter -32 Last picture

Cami looked at her table filled with mean comments. She threw all the sticky notes in the dustbin. It's like a ritual. Every day, she has been facing this. Every time it hurts her more than last time.
She returned to her seat and found Stacey there."I can make all this go away. If you be my friend. These losers listen to me."

Cami makes faces looking at her. Stacey rolled her eyes at this."All you have to do is ask for my help. And trust me, I'll be a better friend than Becca. I don't bully my friends."

Cami was tempted to accept this friendship. She can gain her friends back. And no one would bully her. But again her mind warned her that it might be a trap. She shook her head. Stacey was pissed at her. She badly wanted to put some sense in Cami's thick mind.

Becca looking at them together got nervous and confused. She knew Stacey was mean. If her mother had not wanted her, she would have avoided Stacey. She looked at her Maths book, trying to solve sums. Though she had already solved the sum, to extract details from Stacey, she decided to feed Stacey's ego and ask for help. As of two days, Stacey has avoided Becca & her mother's calls. She knew Stacey is up to something which involves Cami.

Picking her books Becca called Stacey, "Stacey, can you help me with this sum. I'm not able to get it."

Stacey was pissed as Becca was trying to interrupt her conversation with Cami. She decided to show Becca her place and also show Cami that she is the only one who can stop bullying. She yanked the notebook from Becca harshly, and when she saw the sum, she scoffed at Becca's pathetic attempt.

In a minute she solved the sum," Becca, are you stupid or what? You can't be intelligent that's for sure. Even a loser of this class can solve this problem. God, You are so stupid. Next time, bring hard questions. Otherwise don't show me your loser face."
Becca flinched at this comment. She saw all the other students looking at her with amusement. They can't laugh at her face but can notice how much they are enjoying her state.

"That's mean," Cami commented with a pout. Stacey rolled her eyes at this. She whispered, "This is not at all mean. Do you know what being mean is? Shoving Becca's face in the toilet. That's mean. Cutting her hair, that's mean." Becca and Cami both gasped looking at Stacey who was looking at Becca disgustingly.
*******
"You must have done something. That's why she is pissed. What did you do?" asked Mrs. Smith from Becca. Becca was silently listening to her mother's accusations. She always thought that if Stacey disappeared from her life, she would get her mother back. But now looking at her mother, she wished Stacey would come back. To cheer up her mother she took out her report card to show that she stood second this time. Cami got the first position and Stacey was third. She was sure that listening that Stacey stood third, will piss her mother and will scold Stacey.

"Why can't you beat one freak for once. I'm sure Stacey is distracted, that's why she got the third position. I'm really worried about her. And both of you, how could you forget that her so-called loser father made me say sorry. And you can't even stand first.''Slamming this report card she went from there.

***********
Cami reached home excitedly with her report card in her hand. She found Robert parking his car.

"Why are you here?" asked Cami.

Robert scoffed at her," I don't need any permission to take my wife on a date."

"She won't go. She is going to spend her time with me."

"We already made plans. And she stays with you all the time."
"I won't let her go today," Cami commented following Robert.

Robert stopped and turned to her, "Why?"
"Because I need her. Since granny is out of town. If mummy goes I will also go. I like to have pasta with snacks and main course....." Cami starts informing him of the menu, indicating that she also wants to go.