Chapter -5 Introduction

Camilla was hell excited. As she is going to meet her Father and sister today. She heard her mother talking with Robert and all she understood is that her mother is going to meet them. Without listening to the whole conversation, she ran inside her room and took out all the pretty dresses from her closet.

She was hell confused, so she took the four dresses and went to her granny's room asking for the opinion. Isabella was already there talking with her mother when Camilla barged into the room.

"Mom, granny which dress shall I wear?" asked Camilla showing her dresses to them.

Isabella and Marina can notice her happiness but they don't know the reason.
" Are you going somewhere? "Asked Isabella.

" Yes, I'm going to meet my dad and my sister today. Sorry, mom but I heard you talking with dad. And I'm also going to join you. So tell me fast which dress shall I wear?"

"NO...you are not going with me. How dare you to listen up my conversation? What were you thinking?" Isabella's voice roared in the room.

Camilla flinched when her mother yelled at her. Her mother never shouts on her. This is the first time, Isabella has scolded her.

With teary eyes, she looked at her mother and the dresses fell from her hands. She looked at her granny, who herself was shocked and pissed at Isabella.

"Granny" she called Marina, as she doesn't know what to do.
Marina immediately stood up and hugged Camilla. Isabella realized what she did, and moves towards Camilla.

"Camilla, look. You can meet your sister at school. After one week, your school will start. And you can meet and talk to her. I'll be there with you. I'll introduce you to her."

Camilla shook her head, "Why? Why can't I meet them today? I'll be busy at school. I won't get enough time to spent with them. And why are you going to introduce me to her? Didn't she know about me? More than that I want to meet my father. He won't be in school. I want to meet him, today. I don't care." stating this she ran into her room.

Isabella looked at Marina, "how? How would I explain to her that he didn't even ask about her? He just wants to meet me. Not her. Once she knows the truth, she will be heartbroken. I can't take her. He hates her."

"Hate is a strong word, and emotion, which only destroys people life. You only told me that Rob is thrilled to meet you. It means he still loves you. Take her with you. Gabrielle needs to bond with her sister. Don't you think?"

"I hate this situation, where, I have to introduce Camilla to her own sister. Who does that? Which mother introduces her kids to each other. Gabriella must have hated me. For leaving her. "

"As I said, hate is a strong word. Robert will never allow Gabriella to hate you. She must be pissed at you. But hate you, no way. Now, go and talk to Camilla. Maybe it's a chance that both sisters can bond before the school starts.

******
Camilla was looking at her father's picture and crying in front of him. Soon, Isabella entered, but Camilla ignored her.

Isabella huffed," I think this purple dress will look good. What you think?"

"Really!" Camilla turned her head and narrowed her eyes at her mother when she noticed Isabella was carrying her dress instead of Camilla's.

"Are you going to keep sulking? "
Camilla ignored her but Isabella smacked her head. And took out the new dress for Camilla to wear. Camilla immediately got ready and goes into Marina's room.

She nervously paced into her room.
"What shall I say to them?"
Marina rolled her eyes.

"Shall I say, hi I'm your daughter and sister Camilla. But you can call me a cam."