chapter 1

Jisoo's POV

Next morning had comes and nothing really change, I was already in my uniform when he went downstairs looking for his car keys.

"Good morning..." I greeted him, but he just walk pass by me when he saw what he's looking for. I just let out a faint smile watching him going in on the car, before speeding it up. I sighed and put my bagpack on as I proceed outside after locking the gate of our house.

I started to walk since our school was just a walking distance from our house, it's been my routine every morning tho.

We're living in the same roof but I can't feel he's presence, we don't eat together, we don't sleep together and we don't go together at school, but the most painful is he doesn't love me and treating me like a complete stranger around him.

But who I am to complain and repine some attention from him if in the first place I was the only one who wanted this marriage.

I flinched when a car's horn heard from my back I stopped as the car stopped just beside me, the window rolled down revealing my bestfriends, Rowoon and Eun Woo.

"Good morning Soo, c'mon ride with us" Rowoon smiled as he went out the car and walk beside me.

"It's okay, the school is nearby" I smiled at them, but Eun Woo spoke that make me cold, he also went out the car from the driver's seat.

"Why are you walking...again?" He ask staring at me, Rowoon awkwardly put his arm on my shoulders.

"Oh c'mon dude it's the same reason," Rowoon acted cool to make me comfortable, Eun Woo on the other side let out a sighed.

"That bastard" I even heard him mumbled, as he open the door for me. "Let's go the classes is about to start in a minutes" he said, I leave no choice but to ride.

Staring through the window from the moving scenary outside the car, I let out a deep sigh.

"You okay?" I heard Rowoon ask as he look at me since I was at the backseat. I hummed and smiled.

"Yeah..." I answered, the journey went smooth we went out the car after Eun Woo parked it.

"Jisoo Unnie!" Lisa's scream was heard on the school's hallway when we walk on it, I smiled as I greeted by their hug.

"Hey yow dudes" She turn to the two guys beside me

"What now Limario?" Rowoon teased, making Lisa make face we just giggled at the two as we proceed to our classes together.

Jennie was beside me while walking, I felt her snake her hands on my waist "You cried again last night don't you?" The concern on her voice is evident when she said it in a barely hearable voice.

I sighed and let out a small smile "Is my eyes that obvious?" I tried to joke, she sigh and glance at me.

"Soo?..." She called yet I just assured her

"I'm okay, it's fine" I said, as we enter our room for the morning class.

Time skips~

Eun Woo's POV

The class hour ended but many students was on the field to relax, I  was walking to the hallway to go on the field because my friends and Jisoo was also there when I spotted Taehyung with another girl clinging on his arm on the side corner, the sight of him is already making me boil in anger with the fact that he's cheating on my bestfriend.

Not containing myself I furiously walk towards him throwing my fist on his face before he could kiss the girl he's flirting for a day.

"What the fuck!" He hold his jaw, glaring at me.