chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

"Ready the syringe" I heard the doctor said as I was holding Jisoo's hand, the nurse beside me nod as he handed it to the doctor, the doctor injected the syringe on Jisoo's vein.

"Epinephrine injection" the doctor again command, as the nurse handed it to him. Jisoo's condition worsen when we arrived at the hospital, she become pale and her lips turned blue, the swelling and redness of her skin become clearly visible.

The doctor nod his head, as some changes notice on my wife's condition, the medicine worked. The doctor smiled at me.

"She's now okay, they're heading her to her room in a minute" he informed me. "Let's talk outside, can we?" He politely added, I once again stare at my wife and nod my head.

"Anaphylaxis, The most severe allergic reaction to peanuts is anaphylaxis — a life-threatening whole-body response to an allergen. Ms. Kim is lucky that she's gotten onto the hospital immediately, because there's many possibilities that her body gave up that may cause her faint or to be worsen die" he cleared his throat "Thankfully Ms. Kim already admitted to the hospital before she fainted so we already put some medication, not to be frank Mr. Kim but I guess....you don't know that your wife is allergic on peanuts" he said, making me look down, yet he just patted my back.

"I got a go Mr. Kim, she's going to be fine" he assured me before excusing himself and walk away.

My eyes tearing up at the sight of her unconsciously lying on hospital bed because of me.... again. Maybe I'm really a selfless person, I didn't even know that she has allergies on that food, with a year of living together they're all right I can't call myself as her husband because I don't have any information about her, I didn't bother to know her, her favourites, food she likes and don't like.

But I need to be tough and face the reality, saying to myself that I need to do my promise to her and what just happened now is one of the reason to strengthen the love and sincerity to love her with all my heart, like what I'd said this girl deserve the world the universe rather.

I watched how she let out the emergency room by the nurses and transfer to her private room, just when I was about to follow a storming marches echoed the hospital hallway as I turned my head to see In Yeop and Hanbin approaching me.

"What happened to her?!" In Yeop hyung's growl was heard when they reached me. I gulped.

"Hyung...?" I muttered, afraid. Another disappointment from me for protecting their sister. He glared at ma trying to calm himself as Hanbin is holding his brother's arm.

"Tell us" he shortly yet dangerously stated, sending shivers down to my spine.

"Anaphylaxis" I mumbled, tears threatening to fall. In Yeop hyung shot a glare at me before he run the gap between Jisoo's room door from us, to check her up.

My knees weakened as I can only broke down on the ground, satting at the cold floors of white tiles. I felt Hanbin satted beside me, I felt so small I don't even know how to face him. Among the brothers of Jisoo Hanbin is the only one who has a kind heart, he understands me well and he didn't judge me.

Breaking the silence between us, I was startled when he spoke "I didn't know this is going to happen again" he started making me glance at him but he just staring straight nowhere. "Those shitty grain of food almost taken our sister's life away from us when she was twelve" he continued, tears also threatening to fall from his eyes.

"It's was the second time that...that the grain of that food threatened our sister's life Taehyung...that's why In Yeop hyung was that furious when he heard the news from his colleagues in this hospital Dr. Bo Gum Park which gladly happened to be the doctor of Jisoo ago." He then stare at me, his tears fall "We're afraid to lose her, she's our princess I hope you treat her as your queen now...I'll trust you again Taehyung, please take a good care of my sister" he said, tears streaming I just repeatedly nod my head unable to say any word, he let out a small smile.